What is your Content Marketing strategy?

hoangvu

Hi there,

I'm starting a new product website and I am going to make a content marketing strategy to promote my website/products, but honestly I didn't should start where? can you show me any tips/ideas to get best results with it

Thanks in advanced!

arronmattwills

Dear friend,
Greetings...
You have asked an important current burning hottest and latest topic in web search engine market. By now we've likely heard the popular buzzwords SAP development, Salesforce, Hadoop big data, framework based project design, SMAC(Social, Media, Android and Cloud), Scrum Methodology et., Its the time to discuss about the bandwagon 'Web Content Successful Strategy".

Our content is the foundation and it should be an endless river which can generate stream of clicks and can attract users by two way interface strategy. As well as we need to be able to create Unique and valuable content which can be useful to users and can easily crawled by search engines.

Alawi

Hi there,
I'm starting a new product website and I am going to make a content marketing strategy to promote my website/products, but honestly I didn't should start where? can you show me any tips/ideas to get best results with it
First, try to study your targeted audience behavior for you to know what is their needs and expectations then create a unique and interesting content that is engaging to be considered as hub of information.

piyushkarann

I go with Alawi. Know your audience first and create attractive content for them. Go social. Social media is one of the best way to showcase your products.

sponkICa

Yes I agree with them...put yourself in their shoes :)
Always try to help them...and yes social media is really cool :)
And easy if you ask me :)

walker.king89

If you want promotion of product then you may need to provide the best and attractive information about your product and business. You also need to attract the user by providing the information like why User used your product and benefits of your product etc.

novandak

Firstly, get to know the pulse of your target audience. The better you understand the better you will be able to present your content. The next thing would be to do a lot of research about the ways and means of representation. You can follow some well known websites for this. Another thing is to add an interactive blog to your website through which you can share a lot of information and answer reader inquiries.

ericplotz1

To get good results for your content marketing, make sure there are OBLs linking to other relevant products throughout the content.

When marketing your content, do not just post it to your own site.

There are plenty of high PR blogging networks that you can submit your content to. This make it easy for SEO! You can pretty much abuse High PR Blog submissions with any type of back links. I still stay with relevant back links and have trusty seller from whom I get my links from. But you can blast content on hub pages with 50,000 back links for instance and the risk of getting penalized is very low, still there is a risk but at least its just a profile and not your main site.

Using this method makes it very easy to test niches. Well, it's easier then building an entire website before testing a niche.

Cheers

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.