Why Email marketing is essential ?

alexsophia

Hello,
We can marketing in many ways such as, social marketing, internet marketing etc. But why email marketing is essential ? I have no idea .Have you any information please share me. OK

RogerStyen

Email marketing has become one of the largest and most effective strategies for businesses looking to grow their online presence. Emailing is used by nearly everyone today. Whether for business, keeping updated, or even correspondence with friends. People are constantly connected through the web and it’s hard to find someone that doesnt have an email address.

Darius

I dislike e-mail marketing and never use it.
...and I dislike receiving the tons of unsolicited messages and all that spam.
That's the way I really dislike this marketing channel (if we can call it marketing !!??).
Bombarding people with tons of stupid advertisements, and you call it marketing!!??
Never read them and delete immediately. Just wonder who read them???
As webmaster and sites owner, I DO NOT use this marketing toll.

rohanjain

Email marketing is one of the most effective way to grow online presence. It lead to increases sales and have great brand awareness that generate buzz for your business. You can start with Email marketing campaign.

adelewright

There are many reasons for the importance of email marketing like:

Cost – Email marketing is CHEAP, there are no two ways about it. Whether you do it yourself, or through an email marketing agency, marketing to hundreds of consumers via email is going to cost you tiddlywinks compared to other channels of advertising.

Success - Emails can be targeting specifically to the ideal consumer. With this concept in mind, along with email cost-effectiveness, it’s no wonder that email marketing’s ROI often blows other direct marketing strategies out of the water – The trick is that you have to get it right!

Measureability and Flexibility – With the analytics available today it’s easy to track responses to your emails exactly, in order to work out what parts of your campaign are working and what parts arent. With this knowledge, you can then react instantly to modify your campaign strategy if need be.

So yes… Email marketing is a vital component in many industries, especially for creating those important customer-firm relationships.

creativesquad

1.Affordable
2.Simple and Quick
3.Personal and Customizable
4.Relationship Focused
5.Action Oriented
6.Measureable
7.More popular than Social Media

bob

Email marketing is often maligned. But the truth is that email is a powerful way to reach people, despite some common misconceptions.

Corobo

When you send people to your capture page which you should be using. You are generating leads for your business. Best to use an auto-responder to do your email marketing for you. The key is to keep up with your list daily. Don't submit your list business opportunity all the time. Let them know how your day was so they can relate to you and feel that you are a real human. Cherrish your list with meaningful content that they will like to read.

Nature

From last few days I am actually planning to going with effective Email marketing. You provide a nice information which is exactly what I am looking for. Regards to all the members who share your expensive views. :)

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.