What is the Significance of You Tube Video in Internet Marketing

Laviskajoermoy

What is the significance of You Tube video in internet marketing? I have noticed that and even I love those websites which are video based. I never ever feel boring or something like that. So should I add video in my website? Is it really a wise step in respect of my website traffic? Please suggest...

pratikchya

You have answered your question yourself. Just have a check. Videos keep you engaged and they can leave a strong impression upon the viewer. All the best.

hipcat

Statistics recently show that YouTube is now the 2nd biggest search engine in the world, next to Google. Even though YT isn't technically a "search engine", more and more people are going there to search for answers to their questions (ie. "How to" this or that).

Adding video to your own website helps lower your bounce rate and increase conversions significantly, so it's a good thing to use.

NaturalWriter

The significance of internet marketing in YouTube is another BIG one as well, especially in the micro job niche. There has been MANY huge changes in YouTube recently which will temporarily crush the market...

Why?

Because YouTube made a MAJOR recent update which has removed videos, and suspended or banned accounts because of FAKE views, comments, likes, shares, subscribers, etc.

So...
What does this mean?

:) It means, you can no longer manipulate the system anymore (or at least for now).

:) Account holders are upset because their videos have been removed, which has caused an uproar for advertisers.

:) Micro jobs surrounding this niche are scrambling, because they can no longer offer their services. Plus some clients hold them accountable.

Right now internet marketing in YouTube is a mess for those it affects. So it's kind of shaky right now...lol

Dexsmart

Youtube itself is just a big engine and after was bought by Google has a huge traffic and to answer your question, Yes is Youtube is very significant for Internet Marketing. In fact there are many people that are doing very well from Youtube.

Dexsmart

Obvious it will affect IM. After Google bought Youtube, they already implemented some new updates like: min subscribers to start monetization to about 10k. New comment system which I found it great. It was too much spam.

All in all - Youtube will be aligned to Google policy !

surenot

YouTube videos get a ton of views which makes it a great traffic source.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.