What is paid links

tonysteve66

hi guys..i have a question..

What is paid links ? and its uses in SEO to get more higher in rankings ..

Peter

It looks like you are mentioning about buying links for website, right?
Paid links are useful if Google don't know and see it as natural links, it helps our site increase rankings when links putted on high PR sites.:D

vishwa

paid links are which you have paid to get backlinks and it is highly prohibited by Google. If you engage yourself in paid links then your site will penalized by Google.

hoangvu

Let me see
Hmmm, I'm just a guessing but I hope...
that would be links for which you paid something like money.

Is this some trick question?

fastreplies
Right, you need money to pay for links which pointing to your site.
paid links are which you have paid to get backlinks and it is highly prohibited by Google. If you engage yourself in paid links then your site will penalized by Google.
Read explanations from vishwa, you will understand what is paid links

fastreplies

fastreplies
Really... need money, eh?
What kind of money, real banknotes or Monopoly?

Oh, oh, oh...
can I spent money to buy something else or I have to buy backlinks only?

fromrachel

fromrachel
Sure, need USD ($) to have backlinks :D
what do you think it has relatation in this transaction
Money - Backlink - Money
I mean that money for backlink and you will get benefits from back link like getting money when you have high rankings and more traffic :D

fastreplies

fastreplies
So, I see.
I need to spend money to make mo money.

But wait, why pay...? what if I get backlinks without paying money?
Does it mean that I will get twice or three times more money...?
Oh yeh, I love money!

Sorry but you just confused me

:confused:

fastreplies

Last edited:

opensource@1

As the name suggests paid links are those links, to which we paid some money to make backlinks. It does not help to get more traffic because under search engines consideration it is prohibited to use paid links.

fastreplies

It looks like you are mentioning about buying links for website, right?
Paid links are useful if Google don't know and see it as natural links, it helps our site increase rankings when links putted on high PR sites.:D
Read explanations from vishwa, you will understand what is paid links
As the name suggests paid links are those links, to which we paid some money to make backlinks. It does not help to get more traffic because under search engines consideration it is prohibited to use paid links.
Paid links is paid links... Anyhow you should avoid at all cost as Google will penalize you if they find out your site has been using them.
There is no way Google ever know if links were paid or not at least someone tells G.

QUESTION
How Google know which backlinks are Paid and which are Not?

SO, GENIUSES without knowing if links paid or not what penalties are you talking about?
Are you saying that Google penalizes you for just having backlinks paid or not?

:rolleyes2:

Last edited:

robbyV

robbyV
did you watch that video with Mat Cutts explaining what is a paid link? he explains there how they detect whether a link is paid or not.

Another thing is that Google doesn't penalize a site just for paid links. Google penalizes a site if it breaches several google's policies, I think. But if Google mentions that your site is overwhelmed with paid links (and what's more those link are of low quality), it'll ефлу some measures to your site

fastreplies

did you watch that video with Mat Cutts explaining what is a paid link? he explains there how they detect whether a link is paid or not.
Oh yes, Matt Cutts, prostitute paid by Google, mouthpiece who's job is to deceive public
by telling public that "back links" our friends, use Links Wheels charts in my YouTube video
to learn how to get as many links as possibly you can... oh, wait, that was 5, 6 years ago
before Google decided that "back links" are bad, bad, bad and we will fight the same
public who have followed our advice and got a tons of them.

No self-respected Webmaster or Real SEO will listen any-longer to what that dickhead is
"preaching" to weak-minded "peasanos" who are trying to sell his gospel to jackasses.

Another thing is that Google doesn't penalize a site just for paid links.
ooopps, I forgot Google now penalizes sites for just having link... good or bad

Google penalizes a site if it breaches several google's policies,
Can you make clear for us, which policies are you talking about, the one it has
5 years ago and now changed them because it finally realized they where stupid?
Or the one, I can bet, it will changing within a next update... sometimes next week?

But if Google mentions that your site is overwhelmed with paid links (and what's more those link are of low quality), it'll ефлу some measures to your site
Get it to your head.
Google doesn't know which link is which or it would ban thousands of sites already without
asking public to go to every site they have had link years back and ask owners to remove
these links G. wants you to have in a first place.

:)

fastreplies

Last edited:

ashiselma

Paid links are that links which you have buy from other website to your website.

Dexsmart

Is not safe anymore. It's obvious that paid links can control ranks and that's why after the last Google algorithm it was removed from the green area of SEOs tasks.

Just do the classic SEO. Still works.

Hussey

Paid links is a link which we spend money for our backlinks and quick reach of our website.

letsgonow

It's mostly PR links coming from decent PR networks to give your site a boost. It's actually something that you should be highly considering these days.

Also it's hard for Google to hit those sites because of the way they are structured.

gaurav

I agree and accept with Matt Cutt explanation on paid links. Paid link is really very bad and short way to get good quality links...

robbyV

I wonder why fastreplies is so rebellious towards google?:) did it ban one of his sites just like he was banned here on webmastersun?))))

Last edited:

Salvatore Harris

So is it like you buy these links to increase the ranks of your websites?? Why is it not allowed by Google??

Alawi

We are free to buy those paid links (if you have the budget) but one sure thing is it doesn't guaranteed a high ranking position in search engine.

Matt Cutts said this and that. Don't rely on other people. try to observe and learn the behavior of your targeted audience. This will give you a great idea on how to provide an engaging content and possible conversation.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views