Is it good to increase facebook like through facebook promote page option?

cps31

Hello,
I have a facebook page which is older for more than 3 years, still it has only 1150 likes. I get wonder how people get 3k/4k/5k likes? Is it a good idea to promote page through facebook paid promoting option? Do you people get any advantage through this. Please let me know some good tips not spamming thing to increase like in facebook fan page.

Thank you.

KristinaRoy

To increase facebook likes through facebook promotion page option is good but for not long time. You should focus to share something useful and informative for your targeted members. It may stand for long time.

Deepak Kaushik

Yes you can boost your Facebook page post and Facebook page too. It is really helpful. From this you will get real and genuine likes i.e. your niche related likes.

Templates Craze

Yes first you need to create some discussions on your page. submit new stories and try to FB likes also one of the way to promote your site. Its useful when you have discussions on yours stories.

adelewright

Hello,
I have a facebook page which is older for more than 3 years, still it has only 1150 likes. I get wonder how people get 3k/4k/5k likes? Is it a good idea to promote page through facebook paid promoting option? Do you people get any advantage through this. Please let me know some good tips not spamming thing to increase like in facebook fan page.

Thank you.
Hi,
It is true that facebook paid promoting option is good and it gives benefits too.

ericplotz1

Hello,

Thank you.
I'm going to be quite honest, 1,150 like is pathetic. You NEED to run some 'like' campaigns. For get about promoted post, they don't work as well. I pay at most $.01 per like and have received as much as 5 likes per penny.

I get all of my pages to atleast 50k likes before I think of even trying to get organic traffic.

rlymike

Promote Page posts can be very helpful because they are targeted directly to people who like similar pages. However, it does seem like you should have more likes at this point. How is the quality of your content? How frequently are you posting?

Reactions: Ted

Ted

Promoting your fan page is a great idea for getting more likes to your page. But I agree with rlymike you need to post some great content and keep posting on a consistent basis in order for it to be really effective!

cwvps1

Before you start running a campaign on Facebook you should have a rich timeline, with various posts like videos, infographics, links, images and some valuable and informative content. When they see your ad, people will want to know what is it that you're offering. And, like previously said in other posts on this thread, continue to create relevant content on regular basis. Likes without activity or any engagement doesn't mean anything. When you have 50 K followers and only 5 likes per post, that looks pretty bad, doesn't it?

kian.j

promoting your facebook page will give you traffic from people who could become your clients (if you offer any service) or people who would like it so much that they would share it with others. I don't think that buying likes is a good idea. It's fake and if you are a company or an entrepreneur that is selling services buiyng likes won't help you boost your sales. But that is just my opnion, maybe somebody else will disagree with me.

hrishivardhan

Hello,

Thank you.
It will give you the most of fake likes, which will be unliked soon. You will be increase by number of likes and that will decrease soon. The better option is to get real likes by sharing useful content and by engaging with other communities and pages.

Last edited:

media89

It's the best way to get natural and targeted likes and traffic to your website. You should try it. Test the waters first and then decide if you want to spend more.

ypson

I had very good experience with Facebook Ads, the Promote Page. However, make sure you have the content before people start arriving at your page (you sound like you do) and keep posting usually 2 times a day, depending on the subject matter. If news then as soon as it happens. Stay within the logical timeframes that are expected for whatever you are posting.

dafthost

Yes first you need to create some discussions on your page. submit new stories and try to FB likes also one of the way to promote your site. Its useful when you have discussions on yours stories.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.