Why Facebook has been blocked in China and pakistan?

madhura89

Facebook is blocked in many work places.It is also blocked in China and Pakistan.I think it is banned because of some religious issues.What is your opinion about issues....:think:

Inquestor

Well, Facebook is blocked in many workplaces mainly because they are there to work, not play. However, most people now a days know how to bypass the filters they have in place.

As for countries blocking Facebook. This is probably due to the possibility of people organizing protests against their government. Something like what happened in Egypt a few years ago.

Just my two cents

BloodMaster

BloodMaster
I agreed with this one. Because I seen that many small rebel takes major form through only because on Social Networking sites. And as we all know Facebook is on top in social networking sites so it might be the reason to blocked. And If think about the China than china is mostly used their own country sites like Baidu and other... What you say about this Inquestor???

suzykenedy

I think facebook is banned in some countries because this countries thought that facebook is not good ,its using is like a wast of time. I think because many people use facebook only for time pass.

proxynvpn

HI :)

China is a comunist country and fb is associated with the image of capitalism so that is why they are not allowed to use it

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies