If paypal is not in your country

joelmathew

There's a good news for those who say that paypal doesn't exist in their country. There's a little solution i have found.

All you need to do first.

1) Open a 2checkout vendor account
2) Apply payoneer debit card via 2co

When you've it your payoneer debit card, you need to load some money to your debit card before you gonna sign up paypal account.

Sign up paypal account, use verified USA address, and use your payoneer debit card for paypal verification. paypal will deduct few amount from ur debit card to verification that you'll see in your paypal.

Tommy

Luckily, Paypal supported at my country so I didn't think about other solutions/ways for receiving/sending money. Thanks for your short tips, It also a different way to try for people that paypal didn't support in their country.

joelmathew

I've come across people asking the solution, thought maybe someone here who wants the solution..

HostedInside

The solution to use paypal throug 2checkout is risky. Because 2checkout chargebacks are automatically lost to digital goods. While paypal has some fate in winning chargebacks.

Mark007

If PayPal is not working in your country then you have variety of options these days to transfer money and shop online. You can also use Bitcoin and Payza for instance.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.