What is the best way to pass link juice?

hoangvu

Hello,

I have an e-commerce website that according to SEO statistics it has too many on page links. On one my categories have about 65 sub-category links and my question is: should I keep the main categories as do follow and change it to no follow?

and according to you, what is the best way to pass link juice?

Kirbyworks

Who says 65 outgoing links to your own website is "too many"? If it makes sense to divide your topic into 65 sub-categories then why not leave it be?

kaufenpreis

I would never advise that you no-follow internal navigation links to primary pages (main or sub-cat). To things like the contact page, that is fine, but remember that Google wants to be able to navigate cleanly around your site. There are times when you would want to no-follow paginated pages, but this isn't in every circumstance.

Beyond this, it is a little awkward to advise too much more as I would need to be looking at site hierarchy and architecture in more detail.

ketul

Try to get high PR backlinks through Blog commenting..
Only on high PR back link through blog commenting? :sad_no:
There are many off page optimization method you can use for generate not only high PR back link but relevant and do follow also.
High PR and do follow back links will help to passes link juice to targeted sites and help to increase targeted page PR.

You may use following off page method -
- Forum posting
- Article submission
- Directory submission
- Social bookmarking
- Classifieds
- PPT submission
- Blog submission
- Guest posting
- Blog commenting

1SEO

Coming from one of the best seo companies, i can tell you that the best way to pass the juice is to use a currently high ranked page and linking to another. it takes time and good optimization, but done correctly, you will get the results you are looking for.

Fredrick

thought this article about[URLnf="http://blog.woorank.com/2013/05/the-flow-of-link-juice/"] link juice[/URLnf] will be apt
for you to understand and proceed further..

ridgley

You have to link your site in high authority sites than to low authority sites.

tulieservicesinc

I think another way we can get quality back link to the site, internal blog post and share, in all the social media, for this way we can get quality back link and also promote our website.

ChrisEvans

Hello,

Aside from a few of the best search engine optimization companies, I can tell you the best approach to pass the juice would be to use a web page that is high and connecting to the following. It takes time and optimization, but you can achieve the outcomes you want to get.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.