Should I buy wordpress theme or creating my own theme?

Maxwell

I'm going to build a website about mobile phone tips, base on wordpress blog, but I am confusing on choosing theme, I can design wordpress theme but I think that If i buy wordpress theme from theme marketplaces then I can make site quickly without thinking about design or programming for it.

which should I go with, buy them or creating my own theme?

any advice..

deadmix

hello there,

The best way is always to create your own.. as you know what you are Coding.. but as tam said, it's time consuming.. so the best way is to get a free wp theme.. there is a lot beautiful ones.. then editing it the way you like...

Goodluck

HostNurse

It is better to have a unique design for your website rather than a theme that is being used by many other websites.

aarron

I'm going to build a website about mobile phone tips, base on wordpress blog, but I am confusing on choosing theme, I can design wordpress theme but I think that If i buy wordpress theme from theme marketplaces then I can make site quickly without thinking about design or programming for it.
As you said you are confused. You don't know which way to go , Buy Or Build? If you buy a ready made theme then you will definitely save your time but it will not give your website your BRAND look. On the other hand if you create a one by your self it will stand out of the crowd with your special touch. So think on it and choose what suits your present need.

buywebtraffic

If you can create your own theme,then why not just make your own..And you can decide which and what you want to be added..Or just purchase a theme from a marketplace then make customization..

Maxwell

Maxwell
I agree with this idea, create my own theme is better but consume me more time to do, I think using that time for content on site will be better when buying an existed theme from theme marketplace.:)
both ways have advantages so still get confuse when start a new website, buy or design my own theme :)
Any other ideas?

buywebtraffic

Well,this is a blog site..Not really a corporate business or anything..Just a blog site right..There are free themes you can get, and developer also help you..One framework I know is called Gantry framework..Its free and its really have a lots of option..Check that one out..You can go crazy with that framework and style it at your own way..

Just google gantry framework..

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies