[ FREE DESIGN ] One Banner For Everyone For 0$

imjava

Hi there,
I will design one free professional web banner for everyone.But just one banner.More than one is 5$ for each extra banner.
So if you want one professional web banner for your site for FREE, post your text and your banner information in this topic.
Text,website url and other things that you like to be in your banner is necessary.

Best Wishes
IMJAVA

yestyle

Hi Imjava,

I'm building a website and having a current logo for it but I think may be better logo than current one. Its name is ojothemes and logo will design on this name. If possible, you can send me your logo concept for that.

I PM'ed you URL. first logo or banner is free, right? next ones I will hire you for extra logo/banner.

Reactions: imjava

imjava

imjava
Hi yestyle,
I'm not a professional logo designer,sorry,I just design banners professionally.If you want web banner I'm ready to design it to you for free.
I'm waiting.

imjava

One of my free works !
What do you think about this?

Any helpful tip you know is accepted,
Thank you so much !

Attachments

Reactions: Maxwell and yestyle

Maxwell

Maxwell
I will bookmark this when I need a free banner, I will remember to imjava :D. According to me, banner above is too many components on it, it's not necessary, you only need to focus on some elements like banner text, banner background and people are enough to show for viewers what you want to bring to them.

yestyle

Hi imjava, Looks good and I am interested background than which on foreground of your banner. Any my review: Dynamic icon "Join us" - Ok, 2 people - Ok (but back's girl is not good, it's vertical ) color of Sun word needs to be bolder...overall looks attractive...!!!! :GWARM:

imjava

Hi yestyle,Thank you very much for your opinion.I'm going to be better.You and other members can help me by your tips.I'm interested in designing and will be happy to design banner for all of you.
Best wishes,
Imjava

imjava

Hi Maxwell,Thank you so much for your tips. I will be very happy if I can do something to you.
Best Rigards
Imjava

Inquestor

@imjava

If your still doing free banner design, I would love to get one. Please send me a PM when you get a chance.

Cheers!
Inquestor

imjava

Hi everyone,
How are you today?
This is one of my newest free banners!

What do you think about this?
I need your tips,
Thanks in advance,
Imjava

Attachments

Inquestor

@imjava

Just send you a PM with details inside. Looking forward to see what you can do. If I like, I have a couple more banners I would like you to design which I will gladly pay for.

Cheers!
Inquestor

Inquestor

Any update on the progress of the banner?

Thanks!

imjava

imjava
Hi Inquestor,
Here You are.I hope you like my design.

Feel free to PM me about the banner and it's problems.
By the way,I will be happy if you write at least one line about my work.You can help me by your tips.
Thank you very much !
Imjava

Attachments

Inquestor

@imjava

Great job on the banner. Really like the design, clean simple and straight to the point :)

I assume you used Photoshop and If you did I would love to have the .psd file. Just in case I want to modify text and what not.

In the near future I will get you to design some more banners for me. Mainly 728x90 and 468x60 like the one above. How much would you care you think?

Thanks again and great job!

imjava

Hi,
I'm very happy you liked the banner.
Yes I did it by PS.banner's sources aren't free,you know.But I'll send this one to you for free.
I will be happy if I do more banners for you.
Price in first post.
Thanks again,
Imjava

Last edited:
Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.