SEO Training or self education?

adityasingh

What are your views about getting SEO Training? Will training make someone perfect seo expert or learning something itself will make a better seo expert? According to me learning new things online and also offline with yourself can make you a better seo expert. Are you agree to me or not?

wendelkerick

I think it all depends upon how much can you grasp on your own. Nothing more than that.

KristinaRoy

SEO Training from expert provides you SEO knowledge but its implementation make you experts. There are numerous websites and blogs based on SEO that provide free of cost seo tips. So using online sources is a good option to learn SEO.

abhi_garg

Hmmmmm well this is really interesting & important question to ask one about SEO but well I must say if you have great mind & wonderful power to learn anything in short time so you can easily learn SEO without Any SEO training but if you are weak than must go with SEO Training.

Maxwell

SEO experts will offer you with expert training along with its implementation, which will help you turn into an expert. You can avail some free of cost tips from blogs.
Why do you think SEO training from experts is better than self education?
:confused: any reasons?

NaturalWriter

Greetings!

Experience and training with any job goes hand and hand.
Without the training and self education, an individual wouldn't be able to move forward and excel in anything they wish to pursue.

SEO is vital to your online ventures, especially if you choose to have a world wide audience. With basic SEO, you need to get knowledge on:

:) How to blog. Getting use to WordPress, uploading images, type of niche, content, etc.
:) Research the importance of tags, categories, keywords, etc.
:) Methods of advertising your online business/product
:) Simple coding of HTML and BBCode.

Once you educate yourself on these aspects to the point where you are comfortable, you can further expand on understanding SEO, Traffic, backlinking, etc. in much more detail. But in order to get to this stage, you have to feel comfortable before moving into a more elaborate territory :)

Last edited:

lord

Training is important but experience is more important. You have to face your SEO Work if it is useful or not. I think noone can understand the Google, Yandex etc. So there is no standart way for a SEO work. If there is no standarts for SEO, this might mean there is no standart training.

In my opinion experience is more important. Good Luck with the SEO.

Best regards

vaneetagoswami

Well, SEO training is like one platform from where you can know about SEO and learn more and more thing about it. But at the end it always depends on you how much you get from that training. Did you think out of box and ready to take some challenges???? Only training not make anyone expert my personal thought.

NaturalWriter

NaturalWriter
A person's knowledge can only go so far as what they can understand, themselves...
But with the help and guidance of others (forums, etc), it could bring new comprehension of basic SEO, making them feel comfortable with moving on to the more challenging parts.

Sauda

I personally think a combination of both is an advantage. Training is never a waste, if you train you acquire knowledge which is formal and straight forward most of the time. However learning does not stop because even if you went for training you can still need to learn some more from other people who are in the same field online and outside school environment as a way of staying updated for any possible changes or newly found techniques.

yoginetindia

I believe one can do seo self education .

You have to learn in parts about onpage and offpage SEO.

you will find hundred of tutorial on google. Also you can see online videos at youtube.com

Hope it helps

Manmeet
Yoginet India

NaturalWriter

NaturalWriter
This is very true, however you have to look for the current tutorials, as there are MANY that are out of date being years, therefore providing you with all of the wrong tools to be successful.

ketul

It is depend on your interest and grasping power. There are many blogs and article available for new guys in this field.

gotkloud

It seems to be a bit of both! Without the raw knowledge you won't know what experiences will benefit you but then again, you just have to experience some ups and downs in SEO and you'll get the flow a bit better.

andrewwilliam1

Whenever you are trying to take help of experts, you need to know more about the best SEO friendly suggestions. These relate with the implementation procedure.

SydneyKubik

What are your views about getting SEO Training? Will training make someone perfect seo expert or learning something itself will make a better seo expert? According to me learning new things online and also offline with yourself can make you a better seo expert. Are you agree to me or not?
I totally agreed with you. SEO will have various changes day by day, there is always something to learn in SEO, so it is better to learn it online and do it yourself.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.