Should I need to promote my content?

adityasingh

Is content promotion needed in modern SEO? If I use my content to promote it on the social media sites then it can be crawled as copied content on my website. What is the right way of content promotion?

RH-Calvin

Content promotion is very important for website SEO. It helps to make your website more stronger and also helps to rank good in search engines. Promotion can be done through social media sites and also through article submission through blog posts in Web 2.0 blogs. You can also promote your content through various article directory sites. Promoting your content in article directories like EzineArticles always benefit your website SEO.

sarvodyadelhi

Yes ofcourse you should promote your content as "Content is King", in order to show people your Quality work and hard work.

KristinaRoy

Yes, content promotion is the need of the time in modern SEO. Your website have good content but if you don't have sufficient visitors or traffic then it has needed to promote it. These days social networking and social bookmarking sites are using for this purpose. I think, content shared in social media sites is not consider duplicate content.

abhi_garg

Off course it will count as duplicate content if a simple content is shared on two website & Networks Basically Content is kind & if Content is shred on two parts so yes it will be count !

Dexsmart

If you share your content (full article) yes duplicate. But add on your website a plugin that will share just 1-2 phrase from it on your social channels and will be safe.

jeffmarlon

Content promotion is necessary in modern SEO. You definitely heard the term "content marketing". It is basically content promotion. Produce unique content in bulk and share it to different content publishing websites, guest blogs, web 2.0 sites, etc.

erdr86

To use content in Blog Post, Social Networking site posts, PDF Sharing is latest techniques to promote your website.

HostAwesome

Getting links to your site is one of the biggies, definitely aim for that.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
wms
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.