Best Logo designing Tool

AliceBerg

Hello,

I want to design my website logo. Please give me suggestions for most suitable logo designing tool for free.

Thanks in advanced!

arronmattwills

You can easily custom the layers in photo shop, so photo shop is the best tool to design logos.

Peter

Peter
Photoshop not photo shop :D you seem have not ever used photoshop software so you didn't remember its name? custom layers in photoshop is not relate to best logo designing tool question in this thread, answers like that need to be deleted by our managers of this forum.
For me, I will use Corel draw or Illustrator for designing logos. It's one of best design tools for designing logos.:)

hipcat

hipcat
He was expressing his opinion, which is the whole point of responding in a thread. There's nothing wrong with Photoshop and if he thinks it's the best, then that's an OPINION, not something that should be deleted as a "wrong" answer, according to someone else's opinion.

NaturalWriter

NaturalWriter
I want to explore more with Photoshop, as I have only stuck with the basic Paint program which came with my Laptop for banners and related things.

As far as managers deleting respectful answers based on an opinion of a product, that's not going to happen. The staff here strongly urge people to share their experiences and thoughts on products that can enhance their quality of work.

A program or product that doesn't work for one, might just work better for another. :)

Mourrought

Mourrought
Illustrator is the tool for Logos. Adobe Photoshop can create logos but it's main purpose is for editing and manipulating images. Adobe Illustrator offers true vector which is what is used for Logos.

To me it's a matter of preference. I'd choose illustrator as it's features and functions are ideal for logo design.

Rious.Noto

for me , i prefer adobe illustrator
but it's kinda complicated & expensive for the average user or someone doing graphic design casually
there are several small & easy logo design tools such as " Sothink’s Logo Maker , LogoYes , Summitsoft’s Logo Design Studio ... "

ravemediaph_ronnie

For me Photoshop is the best editing tools for photos, images, banner ad and yes you can create any types of logo from scratch using photoshop.

arossi

Up*until i got Photoshop and Illustrator, which are the industry standard for professional design, i used Gimp. It is the best free graphic design software that i have used. I noticed vaneetagoswami mentioned CorelDraw, I have never worked with it so i can't comment on it. Give them both a try and see which you like best. If you can spend a little money, try Laughing Bird software. I think it costs around $50 and it has great out of the box templates and is very easy to use.

bijutoha

My long year experiences have to follow some instruction for making a creative logo. 1. Draw with pencil 2. Scan this Drawing 3. Making Vector conversion in Illustrator or CorelDraw.

markus

You want create quality logo then you will go to Illustrator or Corel Draw.

edwardkenway

for logo design there are lots of sites have those can design logos very well way some of them:

logojoy
grphicspring
foundry
free logo design engine etc.

Adobe illustrator is best for its using, all over the world this software's use is very high, this is why illustrator is best for logo design. Others are not bad.

solji05

For me I prefer using Corel Draw because I feel I'm just like drawing on a paper and not having the layer-by-layer feel. You can make a vector art file as large as you want, very suitable in creating logos.

linconcley

On the internet you can find tons of tools about logo, and they are working well. And the tools are: thefreelogomaker, logogenie, logogarden, logodesignengine, logaster etc. These are some free and some have free trial version. But in worldwide professionals use illustrator or corel draw for its unique feature, and these tools are not free.

Julie

I cant not say about any free tool or online, because you need logo for your website, so I think it must be unique and must be structure. I got info from my one of my acquit ant about an logo maker company and I haired they prepare logo in very small amount if possible for you, I can share their contact link with you if you wish to get it.. hope it will be helpful for you..

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies