What to do to make website crawl able?

adityasingh

Which are the important aspects to keep in mind while creating a website that can help making a crawl able website? My previous websites are not crawled by Google. I have created those websites by using Wordpress.

Maxwell

Which are the important aspects to keep in mind while creating a website that can help making a crawl able website? My previous websites are not crawled by Google. I have created those websites by using Wordpress.
All websites will be crawled by Google unless you are using tricks like link bait, spam, duplicated content on your website so that google penalty your website and didn't show your web urls on search results.

MariaNaylor

Google crawls all the website. You may do indexing if you want to crawl your links fast on search engine. Use good quality contents and also make good backlinks if you are doing SEO to promote your website, don't use spam contents otherwise you shell get penalized.

stevex

Wordpress sites are often crawled by many search engines. But if it doesn't happen then you might go to webmaster tools of your website and from there you can submit your url to index.

cpi31

You should publish article or any news on regular basis on your website blog.

jeffmarlon

Crate an XML sitemape of your website in Google Webmaster then it will crawl all the pages of your website.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.