Suggest to arrange forums

fastreplies

As I have mentioned in other thread combining SEO and Search Engine Optimization forums
in one make sense, it's also make sense to bring Search Engine Optimization forum upfront
out from the Marketing forum shadows.

Also it would be good idea to have Search Engines and Directories upfront as well like DP has it.

Just brainstorming.

:)

fastreplies

wms

Administrator
Staff member
Can you show the details (forums' structures or your ideas) that I should go with ?
I will improve site structure according to your ideas if your suggestions are suitable :)

fastreplies

Oh man, this is not as simple as it's may sound.
Building Directory of Forums is very difficult task mostly if you're trying to cover
as many subjects as you can but most of all it is time consuming.

Maybe with time (I'm around here not even 24 hours) I will come up with some ideas,
I will share with you my "best" thoughts.

As for now my best advice, take clues from well establish Forums like Digital Pointless as to
how to structure this Forum to make it easily accessible on the very first glance over it.

For example everything related to SEO is the biggest traffic generator and yet in this forum
it's hidden somewhere in no mans land almost in oblivion. The same applies to Search Engines.

Hey, at least you have something to start with for now.

fastreplies

Reactions: wms

wms

Administrator
Staff member
This is really great shares from fastreplies . I arranged forums and would like to keep our forums different from other forums on the internet. I will keep your suggestions in mind and change it when right time. We are SEO & Internet Marketing Forums (as meta site title said) thus I still put search engine optimization forum in internet marketing & development forums section.
DP forum's also a big forum and they can do according to their ways and we should "Think different, Do different" to keep our forum unique. We don't need to make our forum look the same to their forum. I think it will be better.

Thanks

fastreplies

Well, now we're talking.
In the same time every other Forum shows 5, 6 visitors, SEO is visited by 72.

Good job Admin.

fastreplies

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies