How to get my site indexed by Bing fast?

Jovani

Hi everyone,
I used to submit sitemap xml in Google webmaster tool but no more knowledge about Bing search, anyone can show me any tips how to get my site indexed by Bing fast??

RH-Calvin

You need to submit your sitemap in bing webmaster to get your website indexed faster. You can also promote your website more in search engine to get indexed in Bing faster.

Mike Brean

Submit Sitemap in Bing Webmaster Tools. You can get fast indexing in bing search results. Check out bing webmaster tools and submit in it. Bing Webmastertools contains crawling, indexing, back links, and more options. check it.

pramod

Hi Jovani,

Hi everyone,
I used to submit sitemap xml in Google webmaster tool but no more knowledge about Bing search, anyone can show me any tips how to get my site indexed by Bing fast??
You can use Bing Webmaster Tools to get your website indexed faster in Bing & Yahoo. You can use the following steps:

1. Create Bing Account for your Website
2. Validate your website using any of the validation methods (preferable html file upload to your root directory)
3. Create sitemap for your Website in xml file format.
4. Submit to your webmaster account

Hope you get your answer...

Please let us know if you have any more questions.

sanusense

To be honest their criteria of showing sites is way different than Google. So better you submit a sitemap, regularly! Once in a 6 month! and your website URL must be in clean format (I read this somewhere about BING/Yahoo indexing propaganda).

kamlesh

kamlesh
Submitting sitemap is not necessary if you have decent backlinks then bing will index in automatically all you need is good amount of inbound links to your website.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views