What is Vlog, Vlogger, Vlogging?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack London

Hello,

Can you define me What is vlog, vlogger, vlogging?
these terms I heard some times but I don't know what it is and where does it use?
Just viewed this term in a thread on webmastersun.com but I don't know exactly what it is. :rolleyes2:

Anyone can explain for me in details

Many thanks

abhi_garg

Hi, I don't have right answer But I think Vlogging means is video blog, A Blog of Hug videos is called Vlogging.

devcom

Vlogging is becoming increasingly popular. It allows an individual to connect easier to their fanbase.

marianne_swa

I am thinking right now about this difference between a blogger and a vlogger. When does a blog owner turn from one into another?
For me, one becomes a vlogger when he/she starts presenting information through the means of video only, and when his/her channels of information are YouTube/Vimeo and the like.
It's only my opinion, but I guess that even when you're mixing media, you're blogging, and also that vlogging doesn't involve any mixing - just pure video content.

Nature

Vlog is Video Blog. Vlogger means a video blogger who actually runs that blog and Vlogging means video blogging.

drdialeruk

A video blog or video log, sometimes shortened to vlog is a form of blog for which the medium is video, and is a form of web television.

drwebsitesuk

For me, one becomes a vlogger when he/she starts presenting information through the means of video only, and when his/her channels of information are YouTube/Vimeo and the like.
It's only my opinion, but I guess that even when you're mixing media, you're blogging, and also that vlogging doesn't involve any mixing - just pure video content.

argel241

Hello,

these terms I heard some times but I don't know what it is and where does it use?
Just viewed this term in a thread on webmastersun.com but I don't know exactly what it is. :rolleyes2:

Many thanks
A vlog is a post by a person in a form of video.The owner of the video is called the vlogger.The vlogger posts the videos of anything, like her personal life,hobbies,travel experience or teaching,etc.and this activity that a person is doing is called a vlogging.I hope I explained it in simple way. :D

TitaniumRosegold

Vlog is a video blog which is video. It is also a form of web television. The best example is videos from the podcast. Vlogging a short term for a video blog. Vlogging can help people share ideas that might be difficult to share through text or print. The vlogger means video blogger the person who makes the vlog for vlogging.

Gen.fudd

Hello,

Many thanks
Don't get too confused it is simple. First VLOG is a short term of video blogging. You are blogging but in a way of video. VLOGGER is the person who are presenting the vlog. And VLOGGING is the act of doing the video or the vlog. There are a lot VLOGS in youtube you can try to search and watch different types of vlogs there to further familiarize with it.

jeksaturday

Vlog - short term for Video Blog
Vlogger - people who create blog/content in a form of video
Vlogging - the process of doing so

Blog platforms recognize the importance of video in today’s blogging landscape. Everything from a basic, free Blogger site to a self-hosted WordPress blog offers the ability to upload video. However, you may find yourself highly restricted in terms of file size, so might start taking a look at some vlogging platforms there as well. For some reason, people are into vlogging that reading blogs, since it can show the experience or the feeling or what it takes to be in the vlogger's position.

kammy

A vlog is a form of video log. These contains various topics depending on the contents or ideas of a vlogger ( the person who makes the vlog). Vlogging is somewhat expressing someone's ideas, daily experiences, points of view, etc. while documenting it through videos. You can see a lot of those in social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube and Daily motion.:ertery:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies