Google Panda 4.0 algorithm update?

hoangvu

Hello,

I've just heard about Google Panda 4.0 updating these days, penalty websites low content and make their keywords disappear on top search results thus more websites are decreasing traffic

what do you think?

vishwa

Yes! There is Panda 4.0 update rolled out few days ago and 7.6% search traffic get affected by this. The most negative impact was on ebay. It will removed from few keywords after this update.

hipcat

Great news for me, as I sell website traffic, and business has been booming since the past year or so when so many websites lost their organic rankings in Google.

If nothing else, webmasters should realize from all this turmoil that they should never rely on the SERP to do well online. Eventually Google will become a full on ecommerce site anyway, so SEO will then be focused more on social media and video.

Good luck to all those with page one ranking!

bob

bob
Yeah, this really good news for people selling website traffic or increasing rankings services because I have seen more websites decreasing traffic recent days. More websites has good traffic but now their websites lost traffic and sure one thing they will think about Google adwords or traffic services like yours :D

chix

yes it was confirmed by Matt Cutts on May 20th.

None of my sites lost rankings (I have 5 websites) but then again I don't go for competitive searches either. IMO Google mostly targets more competitive searches with their updates most of the time.

NaturalWriter

As I just said in another thread....
Let the games begin!

I completely agree with HipCat, and furthermore because of their authoritative looming stance over seeing EVERYTHING and stalking everyone only for their own benefit, it makes going online scarier and scarier... Privacy? Baaahahahaa, nope, none!

Last edited:

abhi_garg

Hi Guys ! I just understand Google Panda 4.0 is very smart & Admin, Webmasters need to be very aware & smart than Google Panda 4.0 just to save their website from Google Panda!

walker.king89

Google launched Panda in February 2011, mainly as a change in its search results ranking algorithm. The main purpose of the update was just to keep those low quality and low content sites away from the top ranking results and give the actual quality sites their due.
we can protect our website with Panda by providing the quality content to the users and search engine.

enjoy

My content for every post is 200-250 words,and keyword density is 2%-3%. Is good?

hoangvu

hoangvu
So good, maintain your site with uniques and fresh content like that you can improve your search rankings. If possible, increase your words to 500 or 1000 words each article will be better.

ezesunday

I've maintained a no-less-than-1500 words articles recently. It's even hard for me to write below that anymore. Make long-form and quality articles a habit. I like it that google wants to give users real value and a reason to always use google.

Step up with the grove.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.