How To Work Your Internet Business With A Full Time Job

Corobo

If you are stuck with your business and you want to learn how to keep it simple to move your business forward, take the time to read this post. It can be really hard trying to be successful while working a full time job. This is how you want to work it. [URLnf="http://bit.ly/internet-business-with-job"]Click this link.[/URLnf]

Alex1994

If you have a job already then you can save some cash every month and spend it on internet marketing goals. As long as you focus on one method only at first and do everything to make it a success then you can't go wrong. Just make sure you know some basics of how things work and focus on outsourcing micro jobs at marketplaces like seoclerks instead of hiring people for the whole thing which obviously means a lot of expense.

Dexsmart

I have some tips for everyone who wants to become independent from it's own online business. Probably everyone will meet problems over problems but results or the real answer is right in your face. You need to spend daily some time with your business and understand how it work exactly.
There are more parts that you have to understand in order to create your own strategy.

Internet business can be easy for someone who knows the basic principles but hard as hell for someone who does all the things chaotic.

So my best advice would be to make a plan first. Understand what you want to do, understand your customer and how can you get that final "click".

manii

Internet business can be easy for someone who knows the basic principles but hard as hell for someone who does all the things chaotic.

ericplotz1

If you are stuck with your business and you want to learn how to keep it simple to move your business forward, take the time to read this post. It can be really hard trying to be successful while working a full time job. This is how you want to work it. [URLnf="http://bit.ly/internet-business-with-job"]Click this link.[/URLnf]
Good Read!

I honestly had to quit my full time job and it was the best choice I ever made! It really forced me to focus on ways to make my Internet business support me.

Cheers

Olin Lamanna

Thank you for sharing such helpful post. It is very important to honor search engine sites to make sure that you are doing everything in a right way.

Mompreneur

If you're trying to build a business whilst you're still holding down a full-time job, then you must be super-vigilant about using the little time you have in the most productive manner possible. It's so easy to get distracted online and spend the precious hour or two you have to work on your business on Facebook or reading emails or on some other senseless task. So set a goal for yourself for each work session and stick to it. It helps to set a timer for 45 minute segments. Then work like crazy for 45 minutes on the task at hand. Take a 15 minute break, then set the timer for another 45 minutes and work again. It's vital that during your 45 minute segment you do nothing else. Don't check your email, answer the phone or do anything else. Just work.

If you do this for several weeks or months, you'll be amazed at the progress you make.

Also, make use of time that others waste. Rather than spend your weekends watching TV or wandering around the mall, use that time to work. You will have to make some sacrifices if you want to succeed at this business, but they will be so worth it.

Nytshade

For me, if you have a job, QUIT!

Like other marketers I believe that:

If you put in part time effort, you get part time income.

I don't know about you guys but when you have a job you tend to relax and rely on the income (I've never had a job so I wouldn't know for sure but that's what I see with all (yes, all) the people I know).

I also believe that this internet marketing stuff works depending on how bad you really want it. A lot of people who have a job are simply trying their luck with internet marketing so if it works fine and if it doesn't then it's still fine coz they have a JOB (Just Over Broke).

So my opinion, don't even try managing your business with your job just quit. Yes, I know it sounds crazy.

The Dot Com Lifestyle will happen when you want to succeed as much as you want to breathe!

Nytshade

haha... ET's the main man.

Detroit stand up :)

I've seen Vemma but never got into it because it seems like a network marketing thing and I hate those type of pyramid stuff. I'm glad you know ET and I would like to meet him one day.

Sorry for going off topic guys :twinke:

The Overseer

If you are stuck with your business and you want to learn how to keep it simple to move your business forward, take the time to read this post. It can be really hard trying to be successful while working a full time job. This is how you want to work it. Click this link.[/URLnf]
This post violates the Webmaster Sun Forum Rules - point #6. Why has this thread NOT been deleted or closed?

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.