Which is the cheap host?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmoran

Do not select a hosting company based only on the price. Verify their reliability and costumer support.

DPrat

DPrat
I totally agree with @jmoran. Running behind cheap price will result into cheap standard and quality, that is into trouble in future. Dont go for the costly even, but search for the best. There are many good hosts at a reasonable cost.

fab

Many Companies in Business of Providing hosting Services and Offer Different packages . I am Not Suggesting to go for Cheaper One instead hire company that have reputation in market , reliable and have fine customer support " find a hosting provider who offers good support ".

Last edited:

HostNurse

I would recommend you to search for a web hosting company that offers and focus reliability and not only on low prices.

choelhew

Hi., I think Sriganesh hosting provides the best hosting services. Also sriganeshhosting services packages start from Rs 99/- per month.

aixporter

One of the things to consider is up front cost. How much you are paying vs. how much you will be paying. You'll also need to factor in deflation cost if you paying using the Dollar. For example, $100 for 2 years of hosting or $9.99 per year?

hostingexperts

There are many companies offer cheap web hosting services. I would suggest that you read their customer reviews carefully before choosing any web host.. Reviews will help you to choose the right hosting service provider.

interservermike

You should also consider how reliable and credible a web host is more than it is cheap. There are many cheap and reliable hosting providers. You can search and read some real customers review to help you with that decision. :)

Shirley_Sharp

There are various companies are available for cheap hosting but that companies provide good services is most important.

Last edited:

Hosting

Many comapagnies offer cheap web hosting but you should make intention to some selection criteria :

- Security
You must check security protocols used by the hosting provider to ensure network security and server equipment.

- Customer Service
Check if the hosting provider delivers to his customers a live chat, a telephone support or an assistance via email. Thus an online support reachable 7 day/7 days and 24 hours/24 to avoid to get stuck when a failure occurs.

- Packages
Ensure that the packages offered are competitive and reasonable, for the services being requested in terms of quality / price ratio to avoid to be scammed.

- Performance
Check that your site will still be accessible by internet users, especially if you manage an online store.

I suggest you to try cheap web hosting solutions from Axelaris-Hosting.com for only $2.99/mo with free domain name,unlimited Traffic/Bandwith....

w101

I would suggest ipage or bluehost hosting. At least you will have a good support.

hostingexperts

I think hostgator is the cheapest, I have been using it.
Hello, Hostgator is very costly for Indian customers. Prices are very high.. However, ]Hosting.India.to is the very cheapest for Indian customers.. They charge only Rs 699 for shared web hosting plan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anthony M. Dyer

First of all I would like to suggest you that if tou are going to take advantages of hosting services than rather than serching for cheapest I think you must once go for most relaiable one and FatCow can be an option and also cheak and compare the services of web host which you are buying,from other web hosts.

SteveKaplan

I think instead of cheap web hosting we have to give more importance to the features offered by them,I always look for transfer rate,troubleshooting services and all other offers provided by them rather than cost.

BillG

A2hosting provides inexpensive and reliable hosting services with SSD technology.
They have plans which are resourceful and support which is helpful around the clock.

BloodMaster

Go with Hostgator. I would suggest Hostgator because it is cheapest hosting provider and also a good service provider. Never judge hosting with their prices.

Last edited:

JoeHamilton

I have taken service from a JustHost web hosting company who provides unlimited bandwidth, unlimited disk space, 99% uptime, 24*7 technical support apart from these they also provide lots of offers in very reasonable rate.

01global

Hi.

Sometimes cheap hosting would not be the best choice.
You can search here for some web hosting provider and take the best for you
www whoishostingthis.com/compare
I can't put the link

Regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.