Facebook Profile vs. Facebook Page, Which is more benefits?

fromrachel

Hi everyone,

I want to ask your ideas on Facebook profile and Facebook page, if I have got a Facebook profile 5000 real friends and a fb page 5000 fans, which is more benefits and which is easier to promote my services or products online to visitors on my profile or page?

any shares

Deepak Kaushik

Of course Facebook Page is more beneficial because there is a limit of friends in Facebook Profile to add friends and it is 5000.

Whereas your page can have millions-billions of likes. There is no limit.

fromrachel

fromrachel
but Facebook page couldn't interact more with users like chatting, post messages on fans' profile or other facebook users so I still got confused about that

Any other suggestions?

Nature

Nature
I am wondering why you want to chatting with those people. Having official FB page is only to inform your follower what's new in your. If you still want to chat them try to install live chat in your official site. That's more better. :)

erdr86

We make Facebook Page only for Branding not chatting or message sending. So Facebook Page is more better profile.

marianne_swa

I think it depends on the product/services that you are promoting.
Live communication with users can be very beneficial in some cases, and for this matter, a live person is best.
A personal Profile can expand the reach of your page by posting links to the Page which are visible to friends (and friends of friends).
A FB Profile can be the contact person for those who have some questions regarding your product/services.
Thus, I would definitely be developing a user Profile along with my Page (while agreeing that the latter is most beneficial)

s4s-uk

Facebook profile use for one to one connection and facebook page use connect for all sort of user.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.