Why Only Some Bloggers Succeed?

Maxwell

Hello,

I have made a blog and want it succeed, I sure you want the same to me. But is's not easy to succeed in blogging or making money from blogs. Only some Bloggers succeeded with their blogs and earning good with them, I saw more blogs failed (very low rankings, no more visitors...) although they posted more articles, good design but why they didn't succeed, may be they posted low quality content, no promotions,..etc

which are reasons and according to you Why only some Bloggers succeed?

NaturalWriter

I find, time is of the essence when it come to online businesses/products. It takes time for a brand new (or recently revived) site to grow, and for search engines to recognize them. The first year is usually the hardest part to get through, as it's crawling through "The Sand Box", so to speak. Some website owners give up way before the year is up, because they expect faster income online without realizing it's HARD work.

It's not just about proper keyword use, backlinking (SEO purposes), traffic (paid/bot), etc... It's also about getting the word out there about your blog/website through REAL people. Joining forums, getting to know your audience, becoming confident in yourself with your abilities are all important things. All combined they are the backbone to your success.

It come's in handy if you have several sites, surrounding completely different niches. NEVER leave your eggs in one basket. As Google algorithms change, some of your sites will go back into the "Sand Box", while your other ones will shine... Until the next algorithm change, where it could be the complete opposite, as they take turns going up and down the rank chain.

Between my better half and myself, we have a huge amount of websites and blogs in a variety of different niches. Some are in the "Sand Box', others are average, and the rest are great :)

Bloggers and site owners have to adapt to change. Roll with the punches, so to speak. Get on the next big wave of technology (apps, software, etc), keep up with trends and affiliate sales, be on the look out for new and fresh ideas within your niches. Always be on your toes!

Last edited:

Maxwell

You showed some important factors (HARD working, SEO techniques, Google Algorithms changes) deciding a blog is succeed or not. But you didn't mention to important role of social media, It can help blogs improve SEO ranking by bringing a mount of huge traffic to blog with shares out there.

Any other factors missing here, I want to know all factors that can make our blog succeed today. :think:

NaturalWriter

NaturalWriter
To be quite honest, I'm on the fence about social media networks, YouTube, etc when it comes to SEO, which is why I failed to mention it. Yes, it provides you with instant traffic, but it's temporary, and only lasts "x" amount of minutes before it dwindles, so it's not a consistent flow of traffic by any means.

Me, personally, I see it as a hoax...lol (sorry to be so blunt). YouTube right now has went through an update which has wiped out ALMOST half of the online business videos due to FAKE shares, comments, likes, views, etc, etc. With that being said, those types of updates are going to SPREAD, which will have a major effect on Twitter, tumblr, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc, because of the amount of FAKE or "Real" likes, friends, followers, comments, tweets, reviews, etc.

Social media in the online marketing world is going to crash hard, due to people thinking "Bigger is better" putting their energy into having millions of likes, friends and followers, rather then just focusing on the website itself and doing what THEY themselves can provide for their audience.

Last edited:
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.