How to make money online from affiliate marketing?

Peter

I've just surfing some Facebook groups about affiliate marketing, too many offers going on out there. But I don't know how they earned money from sharing links like "offer you see a video" , "sign up a form", "try FREE marketing system!"..etc ..which hid behind them and why they earned money from that when someone viewed video or signed up form..??

Can anyone give me any explanations?

NaturalWriter

Social media as a whole is not a good place to get the word out, because all of the big media sites are catching on to the spam train, and trying to stop it in it's tracks. Just this morning, I got a "Message" from a complete stranger, and I clicked on it... Turns out Facebook deleted it because it was spam.

YouTube has changed significantly and everything else will follow in trickles, then BAM! The social media advertising world is going to crash hard!

hipcat

They make money in a few ways:

1. You buy their marketing product through the link posted (affiliate link) and they earn a commission.
2. You signup for their email newsletter, which builds them a list which they market more products to.
3. You signup under their affiliate link to become an affiliate, and they earn a percentage from every sale you make yourself to others.

Facebook is popular for internet marketers because of its huge member base.

themajor

The best way to do it is to connect with people networking is a people building model not a sale sale model

devcom

For affiliate marketing, building a relationship with people is key no matter what product you are trying to sell. Rather than blast your opportunity out on social media, ask if you would like to connect with like minded individuals. Build a friendship with them and in doing so establishes trust. Once you've done that it will be much easier to market your product.

AffiliateCube

It is true what Devcom says: investing in people and relationship is the best model to start your affiliate business. But also be sure you are not building relationships just for the sake of selling your affiliate products to them. Sincerity cannot be faked, not for long at least, and people will understand it if you are treating them as 'money bags' only. Earn trust and don't compromise it, otherwise, you will not only lose your current relationships but will have hard time building new ones.

And one more thing. If you are following this model, make sure whatever you sell is your personal recommendation and if be it, you would buy these products yourself. This is what 'relationship' marketing is all about. Good luck!

ileaddigital

Affiliate marketing is one of the best way to earn money online with different types of websites. First of all we get affiliation from retailer, after then puts the affiliated links in our website. When a visitor visits our site and go to the retailer site through the affiliated link and making purchase then we get some amount in form of commission. The commission rates are different for different products or its depends on action of the user in the retailer site.

easyearncash.in

For past some years I am in this field.I could earn more than INR 100000.its the proof

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.