Where Will The Internet Be Years Down The Road?

Where Will The Internet Be In Years To Come?

• Still Booming

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Non Existent

• Unusable Due To Hackers And Bots (in other words a ghetto...lol)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NaturalWriter

Greetings fellow members!

I'm a very philosophical person, and I enjoy taking part in various conversations pertaining to the different angles and perspectives of life, including the future. I often find myself pondering about what will ever become of what we know now, and what will further be introduced into our already complicated lives.

I'm NOT a television watcher, but I had watched a couple of episodes of a TV show called Revolution. For those who haven't heard of it, it's basically built around the hypothetical situation of having complete and sudden loss of any and ALL technology WORLD WIDE, and the ramifications that would follow. It's quite interesting, really... So, I thought I would ask you, great fellow members....

Where do you see the internet (or technology, even) in our future? Will it continue to hold such an important stance in our daily lives? Or do you think it will eventually dwindle to nothing? Perhaps a new, but imperative piece of technology will take hold, leaving the internet to bite the dust?

Last edited:
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.