Adwords vs SMS Campaign vs Email Marketing

manishasoni

I started campaign for my client. I need to target particular area in the city. My campaign is going well. but, the business to my customer is low. Now, I am thinking of starting E-mail or SMS marketing.
Can anyone suggest which one helpful?

fsksattar

Why not do Both ?

I started campaign for my client. I need to target particular area in the city. My campaign is going well. but, the business to my customer is low. Now, I am thinking of starting E-mail or SMS marketing.
Can anyone suggest which one helpful?

Email marketing is old but yet the most effective method to contact with customers but as you are targeting Local market than you should go for it... As every one check sms as soon as they receive it . So Sms marketing is an effective way to increase your business . But if you have enough resource than go for both

kavitadua

sms marketing is great way to drive real traffic to your website. I would like to suggest SMS marketing to deliver more result to your client. good luck!

Shane

The key here is HOW you are going to generate your leads, whether they are phone numbers for SMS marketing or email addresses for email marketing...

You can't just text message or email everyone in a specific area of a city without having their information and permission first so you must set up a campaign to generate leads first...

Do you have the knowledge / tools to set up a proper SMS marketing campaign?

It would also help to know the demographics of the target audience... If they are younger, older, etc.

Instead of it being "AdWords vs. SMS or Email Marketing" ... You could use AdWords to drive traffic to a squeeze page where you collect your leads' email addresses or mobile numbers. They can all work together. Does that make sense?

Best,
Shane

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views