Magic Submitter Review?

RobinYork

Hey guys, I was wanting to ask everyone if you have had any experience with Magic Submitter? (Not an affiliate link, but it is a sales page)
I normally don't invest in anything like this, but I have read that it makes it easier for you to keep your content visible online.

erdr86

I don't believe in SEO Tools for submission they comes under black hat and After some time Google make your website penalizes. I believe in manual seo submission i.e. Organic way.

Reactions: bob

bob

bob
I agree with this idea, using automatic tools will help your site increase rankings fast but drop also very fast :D so manual is still best way to have organic traffic and stable rankings.

Hawker

Hawker
To be fair, using tools to build too many links too quickly to your main new site is never a good idea which is what a lot of people who fall victim to any such penalty find. But if used sensibly, on your tier 2's, tier 3's etc, it can be very effective without having any risk of any penalty. That's my experience for the past decade anyway. I've seen and had both happen, learned a lot and are wiser for it.

Yes its true that you can get quick rankings quick but then once everything is counted and updated you can drop rankings quick as G shuffles everything back into order. With Magic Submitter, it can create lots of black hat links quickly and leave behind a dirty big footprint unless you spin the living bejesus out of everything and every single little field. That's where a lot of people get caught by not covering their tracks properly, causing too many patterns to happen which can get picked up by search engines today.

That said, not all the links that are created within it need to be done in a black hat way. For tough competition stuff, I wouldn't advise using it on your main site not at all! But for improving the authority of your Tier 2's and Tier 3 etc or even for Web 2.0 PBN's etc sure. But again, have to go slow, be careful not to leave footprints or trace that connects you with something else.

But for moderately low competition keywords, it would probably be still quite useful due to the sheer amount of platforms that it can submit to that you probably couldn't do manually by hand as easily. Yes you can see create them by hand and my general rule of thumb when it comes to building links is not to build any more per day than you could naturally do on your own with one pair of hands and that has been a winning formula for me for years. But I'd never just start building loads of crappy low quality spam like links to my main money site with it you would have to be a complete idiot to do that.

Right?

HostNurse

Auto submission programs or scripts are usually full of low quality websites, back links from these websites will only harm your website.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
bob
Newer threads
Replies