Top 23 to Top 10 Google, which SEO techniques I should follow?

Maxwell

Hi everone,

I have a keyword on top 23 Google.com and I'm trying to increase rankings for it to top 10 Google
I have a question, which SEO techniques I should follow to improve my keyword on search engine?

Please share your tips

I'm waiting for new ideas :rolleyes2:

Hussey

Hi Maxwell,

Do link building on PR-9 to 5 sites. Some of the technique will improve your keyword ranking are basic seo technique, CMS site creation, Document sharing in high PR sites, Blogging, business listing, portal listing like Pepagora and others.

surenot

Get more relative, dofollow and high PR backlinks. Also start adding more great content :)

Beat15

I just take a look at the number of posts that you it now stands as 219 and you have total of 22 thanks. It's clear that you have some knowledge about Search engine optimization. There is no secret or magic formula to ranking acquisition. It's pretty much the same techniques that you have been exposed to. I'd recommend you to keep on doing what you've been which gets you where you are now.

Maxwell

Maxwell
Right, I have knowledge about SEO but in these days, Google updated more algorithms thus it's not easy to get keywords ranking better on SERPs thus I want to ask and get any new ideas from some experienced SEO people on this forum. Can you have any ideas?

Beat15

I agree with you that Google is constantly updating its algorithms, but the methods of doing search engine optimization pretty much remain almost the same. As far as new Ideas are concerned, I have none. All I am doing right now is to focusing much more on Tier link building which is proven to be very effective according to several experiments conducted by people who have decent amount of knowledge in the field.

Maxwell

Are you sure we only need link building?
Also, what is Tier link building? I heard about this term but how it works and how to build it then I couldn't know, any explanations?

Beat15

Well, just Google that phrase "2014 tier link building", you'll find lot of great contents to help you in that regard.

drwebsitesuk

Submit articles in different blogs and mention your keyword in theirs. that will effect your keyword ranking.

gotgmovie2014

Change your on page details and also the content.

After that start doing off page. post Blog comments related to the blog post on which you are commenting. Do a lot of forum posting with link of your website in Your profile check if the link is dofollow or not in the forum site or not with nodofollow add on for firefox or chrome whichever you are using. Never lose hope in doing these things.
And also start doing directory listing for your website. People think it doesn't help in SEO but it does after 1 to 2 months it will give you proper results.

bob

Still quality backlinks on websites in the same fields with your websites, Content also plays important roles if you want to make site ranked on top 10 google fast. But you will only get good traffic when your keywords are in top 3 and you will try again from top 10 to top 3 and when it will not be easy for you :D

shuvoimtiaz

Related Backlinks, Dofollow backlinks and backlinks from authority sites of your niche will bring your site to top 10 of Google.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Ric
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.