Natural Backlinks: Are They Really Hard To Get?

uzzal1530

Hello All,
At the rate in which update is being rolled out by Google these days is high, and it seems that most of the link building strategies are becoming less effective. In my own opinion, i think natural backlink is the next on the radar, so i want to ask that what are the way of attracting natural backlinks and are they really hard to get? :rolleyes2:

NaturalWriter

For me, natural backlinking isn't difficult... BUT I don't throw a whole lot out there. I place them in forums where the discussions are relevant, and I have a network of different sites which complement each other, so I can easily provide some natural external backlinks to my niche sites.

You have to be careful when it come to purchasing backlinks on "PR" sites. They have a high "PR" for having a high stature, and being absolutely excellent... But if they wanted to continue having the high "PR" then having backlinks thrown on it will damage their PR therefore downgrading the rating (eventually), your link would then be on a down rated site.

Making a high PR site into a link farm, will hurt the PR.... Unless they only plan on keeping your link on for a short amount of time without tell you... Food for thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: bob

hoangvu

Hello All,
so I want to ask that what are the way of attracting natural backlinks and are they really hard to get? :rolleyes2:
natural backlinks ussually come from big websites that users share on other websites or websites sharing useful information. It's easy if you have more unique articles with interesting content but it also very difficult if your site is not popular with content thus what will users share for your site on other websites?

Knightrider

Natural backlinks are hard to get for some concentrated niche, so we should build links rather than waiting it to be build by someone. Hey Naturalwriter, Google hates, If people build blog network and interlink your content between that. Such type of link building is not accepted by Google. You will get penalized soon.

erdr86

Yes, Natural Backlinks are really hard hard to get but they play main role to get your website no Top.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies