Any reseller host who offers Migration Tool

sribharath

Hi ..

Free migration is something which helps getting business much .. but doing it manually is a very big pain ..

i believe there would be something like cpanel to cpanel upload kind of thing .. i would be happy if any reseller hosting provider provides it ...

also any one aware of any such third party tools ..let me know ..

thanks in advance

HostNurse

Most of web hosting companies do offer free migration. What are your web hosting requirements (Disk Space, Bandwidth, etc)? What is your preferred location?

HostAwesome

You can use WHM to restore an account from the backup. There's a couple of steps involved, but it's mostly all automated if you have a cPanel generated backup.

BlaZe

There is an option in WHM to import cPanel accounts from other cPanel account.

So it is all automated you just need to enter the details and done ! Sit back and relax. It will moved within time ;)

Alex - A2Hosting
This would be disabled at most reseller providers.

How many accounts do you need to have migrated? Or have you since completed the migration to another provider?

ironcladservers

ironcladservers
This is correct, in fact I think this is defaulted at least for cPanel/WHM.

Some reseller providers may provide resellers with the access to the account restore tool but only way you'll really know before signing up is by asking them so likely best to submit some tickets to hosts your interested in to see if they offer this capability.

web3k

Most host's will do this for you, depending on how many accounts you need transferred.

We offer to do migrations on behalf of customers - we've been doing it long enough that we've got the process streamlined, or for those customers who know their way around, we allow them to use the migration tool.

sectech9

check resellerclub hosting providers. resellerclub is best for costomer service

thanks

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.