Get ranked in Bing

Nature

Hey,

What should I do to submit my site in another giant search engine Bing. What else I have to do to get ranked my keywords in Bing.

bob

NaturalWriter

NaturalWriter
Another thing you can do to ensure the search engines stay on top of your content is, pinging your site after each website update. Doing this practically makes your site wave it's hands saying "WOOOO HOOOOO Over here!!!" to the bots, so they come crawling :)

Last edited:

Nature

@NaturalWriter But what I do to get my keywords ranked in bing. as you said I ping my site to other many sites too. :)

NaturalWriter

NaturalWriter
Bing and Yahoo are under the older rules, which means they're like Google minus all the changes they've made. In my experience it's been easier to rank and it's more stable in these engines, HOWEVER it takes much longer... Like MONTHS for your site to get up on the board.

The link that was provided above, pretty well hits the nail on the head. The only things I knew to tell you was pinging AND patience :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.