How to do Guest posting?

Mike Brean

What is Guest posting? How to do it? What is importance of Guest posting?

Nature

What is Guest posting? How to do it? What is importance of Guest posting?
I think you have to keep your step away from guest blog posting. I love the guest posting because its the ultimate way to drive a traffic. But I stop it after seeing the video of Matt Cutts about guest posting.

erdr86

To do Guest Posting you need to ask other webmaster to post a Article Content on their Blog. It's not easy to obtain that.

claricedesuza

guest posting ideas

I think you have to keep your step away from guest blog posting. I love the guest posting because its the ultimate way to drive a traffic. But I stop it after seeing the video of Matt Cutts about guest posting.
I totally agree with you , Google has really take tough action against guest posting and even stop big big guest posting network which passes link juice to other sites..

Mike Brean

Where can i read Guest posting rules and regulation that follows Google search engine?

#claricedesuza
#erdr86
#nature

AffiliateCube

Matt Cutts never said that guest blogging is over, the idea is if you do guest post blogging only to build links, then you might be in trouble. An article from Search Engine Journal might be helpful to you: searchenginejournal.com/matt-cutts-cant-kill-guest-blogging/90619/

And here is another good article in Forbes about Google manual actions and penalties:
forbes.com/sites/jaysondemers/2014/06/16/the-definitive-guide-to-google-manual-actions-and-penalties/

jeffmarlon

Guest post means to publish your own written post to the other blog which is not your property. For this purpose, you contact to the owner of that blogs, communicate with them through email or phone and request to publish your post on their blogs. Every blog owner has its own rules to publish someone else's post. You should obey that rules for example content should be unique and never published anywhere, post should not be less than 500 words, etc.

AffiliateCube

Google hasn't banned guest blogging per se. The idea is that if you do guest blogging entirely just to get links on your site then you most likely will be affected by the algorithms. However, providing great content without tonnes of links on the page works well.

Also, guest blogging should not be your only go-to solution for link building. Diversify and don't get stuck with just one thing, there are lots of options for link-building. And yes, don't overdo it.

drdialeruk

Search engine optimization is evolving with many changes post google panda and penguin updates. In simple terms SEO is nothing but optimizing your website for the search engine.

Here are some steps:
1: Determining your guest post domain.
2: Research.
3: Qualitative analysis.
4: Page rank analysis.
5: Traffic analysis.
6: Activity status.
7: Member count.
8: Posting guest blogs.

vishwa

What are niches? I am also looking for Guest Author for my blog. Kindly PM me.

chandanthaver

Guest posting is best technique to get back links as well as traffic also. we are basically write content for the guest website and then they approved after that you can get back links.

yoginetindia

Getting quality back links from relevant Bloggers websites is great way for ranking improvements. You have to write them and requesting them to allow you post your original 800 to 1000 words article with 1 or 2 signature links at very bottom or guest Author .

ketul

Guest blogging is actually little bit different from link exchange. In link exchange, user exchange link between them by send request. In guest posting, one user contact to blog author to add his/her blog on their blog.

gopkrtindd

Guest Blogging should be in right way. Guest blogging content should be unique.

djohn4204

Guest posting is a organic seo technique where the post is made on someone else website or blog.By doing guest posting, you can get an editorial link, which is one of the best links to help you in pulling your website rank higher.

auraiyaitsolutions

To post a Article Content with link on Others Blogs is called Guest Posting. Many Webmasters exchange guest posting or do paid guest posting exchange.

anshul

Guest Posting helps creating reputation for your brand on social media and hence increases traffic

contribuor

anyone can publish post on forbes.com i ll pay $300-500 per post
PM me for your offers

Alawi

Guest posting is not over but being monitored by Google because this method was abused by other people to submit tons of content and this is to manipulate the rankings.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies