How to advertise on Facebook effectively?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoangvu

Hi everyone,

Can you give me any tips how to advertise on Facebook effectively?
I tried facebook advertising for my fanpage with $10 each day for a week but I didn't get more responses and likes for my fan page
which is reasons and how to increase conversations via facebook ads?

Any suggestions?

scopio

If you have a list of target customers, I think it would be more efficient
You can buy list, choose from curent customers, ...

ericplotz1

Warning! FB is going to send 80% bot traffic. I would advertise with any ad network before I picked Facebook. I only run Facebook "like" campaigns for branding purposes. if you are trying to get conversions I wouldn't waste your time. :)

Alawi

Hi everyone,
Can you give me any tips how to advertise on Facebook effectively?
Any suggestions?
Interact with your targeted audience and build relationship with them :victory:
Once established, Provide them with your interesting and engaging content that will benefit them in many ways :shot:
Then leads to sales and conversions will follow :salute:

bob

You said right, I tried $5 for Facebook ad to promote my post but when I got 400 reaches but no leads. From your advice , I sure you tried facebook ad and have more experience with it :)
you can have 10 000 people reach but don't have a sale or without any visitors from facebook. People reach likes impression in online ad, it's only number of views of facebook users :)

Yeah their traffic is very strange. Click on some of the people who give you likes for a FB campaign, and check out their profile.

They will have liked 1000's of other pages, have minimal friends, and the entire profile will just seem strange. It's a bot.
That's no strange in this case. That's bots :D , only using for increase likes for pages.

Fredrick

you need to target specific regions and target audience

Reactions: hoangvu

hoangvu

hoangvu
I did, for US, Canada..location, too less Likes I got, for Asia regions then more likes but not worthy.

ericplotz1

ericplotz1
I never use Asian countries. Not a lot of english speakers and unless your advertising in Asian, then forget about it.

You need to look for countries that have a low GDP, Internet Connection, and large English speaking pop.

I'll give you a few:

Philippines
India
Pakistan
Thailand
Malaysia
Brunei (high GDP)
Uganda
Democratic Republic of Congo
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Trinidad and Tobago

And many more.......just look and gather analytics about the demographics.

I only use FB campaigns for Likes and I don't expect conversions with FB. I can also use it to generate a ton of traffic to a website and boost Alexa.

David Muller

Yes, it is effective, but make sure that the things should look genuine.
Create your respective business page and keep on updating daily like post video, image, current news, and your business services. Doing all this you can promote your business and services and it also helps to generate traffic as well.

abhi_garg

This article is really helpful for those who are freshers and don't know how to utilize their effort in best possible ways even on Facebook. Its really very effective for them

Anelize1019

If I were you, I would try posting more funny visuals and get all the benefits from the intelligent use of humor in my posts. Content is important but it is also important to whom you are addressing, when and how. Find more online communities and participate actively there but remember posting useful information.

kevinfeb4

Try utilizing your Instagram Account to widen your reach. Since Instagram is an affiliate of Facebook, and a lot of people are like on Instagram now, it's best if you could use all your resources. :)

Heather

I don't think you can get a legit traffic through facebook ads. It is right that more bots are produced to make their ad look effective. But if you want to succeed in marketing your image, do it yourself. Make some interesting posts about you and update it every now and then. If you want to interact there's twitter or any other form of social media, might as well link them to your facebook account. Simple activity in your post is a domino effect, from the likers and comments you get it will be shown on their friends newsfeed as well, right? and could generate more valuable audience to your page since you are being shown to actual users.

kammy

If you are planning to expand your own brand I think making a Page or a group would be the best option. Having a particular product or branding will help you reach more people through niches.

jojo_1234

My suggestion is the same as the rest of them. It's like creating a business you must have a business plan. 1st what type of item would you want to promote (make sure its interesting). 2nd you determine what type of engagement do you want? 3nd identify your target audience. Last and probably not too important is you try the fb paid ads to promote your reach. Honestly I have my own page I never used it but I was able to mark 80,000 people reach in 3 days really awesome. I just made a very interesting caption with a unique photo that was it. History made in 3 days and I am still improving. Once you've reach a side scope of people chances of making your channel to the top.

williamk

Have you used the Facebook pixel, it helps you measure the effectiveness of your campaign. It makes you understand your audience actions and will help you reach your preffered target people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.