Looking for cheap hosting provider

BlaZe

Well as they say, you get what you pay for. Don't go for cheap hosting solutions, instead raise your budget as you are probably going to earn from the niche sites. As per the internet marketing rule, your website should have 0% downtime to rank well in Google and other Search Engines.

So I'd suggest that you go for quality hosting solution that is not cheap.

HostNurse

As mentioned BlaZe, you get what you pay for. I am not sure what quality of service you expect for $1.

HostAwesome

You definitely do get what you pay for, but what about going with a reseller plan? Especially if you're thinking to expand that number, a reseller plan just might be ideal.

Maxwell

Hello, I run around 12-13 niche sites and can't afford quality hosting fee, Can I get $1 hosting plans ???
For my first websites, I thought the same to you but now I must change my mind although I am using shared hosting for website with $8 each month but I am satisfy with it because some time my websites were downtime reason by server and I am dreaming about VPS hoting with $25 or $30 a month for my websites :D
my advice is you don't expect too much into free or cheap webhosting

sanusense

Well ! I just can't go up than $3 per website ;) Although, I'm earning descent money with them doesn't mean I should invest all money in it!

I got 2 authority websites which are running on Bluehost. So, just for niche sites looking for cheap hosting.

devpoint

In my opinion you can try asphostportal[dot]com. You can start with $1.00/mo and get free domain or double sql space. Their customer support is responsive and friendly any problem is solved immediately.

Flag

Have a look at hosting plans which ifastnet.com and leapwebhosting.com provide.
These companies have resourceful plans and these guys know how to make everything work.

Arthurri

I believe 1and1 (dot) com has a basic package that will run you .99 cents for the first year.
Hope this helps! Good luck.

Alex - A2Hosting
Bare in mind 1&1 uses a custom control panel. If you're not satisfied with them (won't be the first) then it will be much harder to move to another provider using more popular control panels such as cPanel (most cPanels hosts will only offer cPanel to cPanel migrations for example).

For a cheaper alternative option, why not go with a single hosting package using addon domain names? This will usually run around $7 - $10 range and can accommodate all of your websites under a single package.

Mr.Bin

As I know iFastNet and rivalhost provide quality and inexpensive hosting services.
Their plans are full -f useful resources and servers are supported well.
Contact their tech staff to find out more info.

rachitgupta

I recommend you GoForHosting.com for best and affordable web hosting services. I am using web hosting services from last 8 years from this company with out facing any problem. I hope they will also help you in a same manner.

vishwa

A cheap web hosting comes with cheap quality of servers and customer support. Better move to reliable Hosting company and raise your budget, if you are serious about your online business.

seopratyush

Site5 is the best hosting provider if you are looking for a linux web hosting. They have wonderful online support staff as far as other tom dick harry in the market are concerned. They really respect customers and understands the client requirement. I am using Site5 since 3 years with 30 websites and so far no problems...

hoangvu

Why more people are always looking for cheap hosting providers. For me, I don't like cheap hosting services, it used to go with low quality services and can get more problem when using services like that. So, we should go with hosting that affordable price and good features. Try to think, they provide us good service then they must require correlative price (money) :)

JustinLane

Since I didn't get any $1 plan for you. Good things often do not come with the word ‘cheap’.
Here are some service provider which are some what above your budget but really good provider. Check this:
1. iPage $1.68
Bandwidth: Unlimited
Disk Space: Unlimited
Addon Domain: Unlimited
2. HostMetro $1.84
3. WHH - $1.99
Bandwidth: Unlimited
Disk Space: Unlimited
Addon Domain: Unlimited

Last edited:

ChadTrejo

The marketplace for shared hosting can be very puzzling and the reason for this really is that lots of hosting organizations provide extremely attractive and rewarding affiliate deals paying out substantial amounts of cash for every sign-up one refers for them. Consequently, lots of people might misrepresent the functions and performance of a web host frequently professing that a $5 web host might match up to a $200 dedicated server with regards to speed, storage space and bandwidth. Hard truth is, you pay for what you get.

martinpetrak

There are many hosting providers you can go through google search engines or select one of hosting providers on this forum at web hosting offers as per your requirement and budget :)

I recommend you choose on trusted forums like this forum and all decision depends on you.

TejasWebHosting

Most of the other companies / people have already provided great advice. I'll try and pitch in some good advice that hasn't been mentioned...

I like to look at the providers money back guarantees, even if it is just $1. If you sign up, build a site and don't like what you see, ask for your money back.

Always, always, always read their terms of service and refund policy. That is the #1 (and 2?) most common mistake that customers make when signing up for hosting. I guarantee you will run into problems if you don't know your providers Terms of Service.

Hope this helped.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies