How many percent fresh content considered as an unique article?

Maxwell

Hello,

I have a question that I want to ask very more times but now I must post in this thread to give any right ideas

It's: How many percent content considered as an unique article?

As I heard some SEO people said that we need 70+% unique content to be considered as a fresh content for search engines like google, bing...right?

so if 70% is fresh then 30% the rest of it, is copied without problems ? :D

Any ideas?

arossi

Hi Maxwell

I am not sure of an exact number but i think 70-80% is good. Also, this site [URLnf="http://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/"]http://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/[/URLnf] will allow you to check the amount of unique vs duplicate content you have. Just copy and paste the text you have in the box.

ketul

Yeah. Arossi is right. You can check your content on this tool and identify which portion of your content is copied from where. According to SEO, need minimum 75 to 80% unique content with relevancy.

Alawi

25-30% of content in the web are duplicate according to Google instead of relying on how many percent to considered as a unique content try to focus on your targeted audience and provide what they need and expectations.

seopratyush

Guys, I believe in evidence and here it is. Watch the matt cutts video on duplicate content - youtube[.]com/watch?v=mQZY7EmjbMA

It's important to realize that if you look at content on the web, something like 25 or 30 percent of all of the web's content is duplicate content. … People will quote a paragraph of a blog and then link to the blog, that sort of thing. So it's not the case that every single time there's duplicate content it's spam, and if we made that assumption the changes that happened as a result would end up probably hurting our search quality rather than helping our search quality.

Bottom line: as long as your duplicate content is there for legitimate reasons (e.g., you're quoting another website or you have things like two versions of terms and conditions), you really shouldn't be concerned about duplicate content. However, Google certainly can and will take action against sites utilizing duplicate content in a spammy fashion, because they aren't adding value to the search results.

Bulkma

That percentage thing does not work in seo, your content has to be 100% fresh and unique even a single duplicated word should not appear on your website if you want good results.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.