A number of methods create quality links

Dmoz

- Links that have the same content of your website.
- Links to your website from high prestige.
- Your link is all participants a comment. Or simply be able to understand: You show your website to Facebook, or some Forum and thousands of people to comment regularly, Google considers links that you share it so well.
- Your Website has many other websites link to voluntary.
- Your content articles are link popularity should separate value. Can say here is the PR value content of that link. If there is too much all the same content which is popular too, Google as well as the link is a link spam and "imprisonment" of your website.
- You build the link from your website. For example, when you refer to this article, I'll create one link to the article about backlink building techniques to prevent Penguin.

Some notes in the link building process

- Your link popularity is very important and must be done in a long time ...
- Number of links increase over time and not at dramatically reduced (website backlinks from footer and removed)
- Should select the website reliable, high age, high Pagerank index to plant backlink.
- Should find the same website theme or at utility also has some related to the content of your website.
- Avoid find the link to the website completely unrelated brain atrophy with your website content.
- Avoid misuse of software to build links.
- Do not focus too to build links because if you do, you can massively Google will penalize your website, lowering the ranking of your website.

There are also many other systems to build links??? Course requires a certain time but outside the channels I mentioned above, there are a number of other websites that can help you disseminate the link to your site as a number of popular websites in the picture:

Alex Thompson

I have trusted only on fresh and unique content. I have also observed that fresh and unique content are crawling fast and give importance to linked page. I suggest you to step ahead with the same for your website. Thank you..

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.