COACHING Want to Make Money Online? REAL 1-on-1 Coaching with a 6-Figure Online Marketer!

Shane

MAKE THIS YOUR BEST MONEY-MAKING YEAR YET!

Do You Want To Finally Get Started
Making Money Online?

WHY DON'T YOU FINALLY GET STARTED
DOING THINGS THAT WILL ACTUALLY MAKE YOU MONEY...

WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU -- YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO NOT MAKE MONEY ONLINE!

SPOTS ARE LIMITED!
::::: DON'T MISS OUT! :::::

Fellow Online Marketers,

I am going to make this short and sweet, because this offer doesn't need a 20 page sales letter...

If you're tired of all the over-hyped stuff that doesn't get you anywhere...

If you need help getting started making REAL money online...

I am offering
1 on 1 Coaching for those of you who are serious about making money.

...I will help guide you through your endeavor of making money online.

Who Am I?

I am a long time internet marketer who got my start on another webmaster forum
about 8 years ago and I have been making money online from home for the past 7 years...

I specialize in affiliate marketing, CPA, article marketing, consulting, web design, coaching, product creation, customer support, email marketing, list building, social marketing, forum marketing, I own and operate several websites and have written info products on a variety of topics including make money online methods and more...

I've also written copy for some of the biggest names in marketing. I'm not trying to brag... I just want to prove to you that I am someone who is on the inside and who KNOWS what methods are working NOW and can teach you what they are and how to do them...

Now, this coaching consists of 1-on-1 chat sessions with me directly as well as unlimited email support.

I will help you get started as well as answer any questions or concerns that you might have. I will clear up any confusion you have and get you started earning some money!

NEWBIES AND INTERMEDIATE MARKETERS WELCOME!

The methods I teach involve NOTHING COMPLICATED whatsoever, such as:

• NO Major Investments Needed
  • NO Difficult Technical Skills Needed
  • NO Gambling, NO Adult Material, NO Immoral or Unethical Practices

THIS COACHING INCLUDES:

• 1 on 1 Coaching Sessions with Me Personally via Skype or Gmail
    (1-2 Per Week) for 1-FULL-MONTH (4 WEEKS)
  • Unlimited Email Support for the FULL MONTH
  • I Will Give You Specific Tasks To Perform To Get Started Making Money
  • I Will Give You Support, Motivation & That Extra KICK IN THE BUTT You Need To Take Action!
  • EXCLUSIVE Access To My Members ONLY Area With ALL of My Best Money Making Materials

Plus, you will be able to take what you learn and repeat it as many times as you want, and earn $$$ over and over again from your efforts!

We can cover anything from Affiliate Marketing, CPA, Product Creation, List Building,
Solo Ads, Mobile Marketing, Email Marketing, YouTube Marketing, Niches, Ideas, Steps/Tasks, Action Plans and MORE!

As you can imagine, I will be getting a lot of interest in this offer.
I am only interested in taking on SERIOUS marketers
who want to make more cash than ever before.

I can only take on a limited amount of students,
so I must use an application process.

(EASY 4 QUESTION APPLICATION!
)

Apply to My Coaching Program
Now at the Link Below:

[URLnf="http://forms.aweber.com/form/59/1852704559.htm"]>> CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW! <<[/URLnf]

RECENT TESTIMONIALS...
Hey Everyone,

I worked with Shane a couple of months back when I was going through a pretty rough patch financially. I was seriously hesitant to spend the money on the coaching because I was literally down to the wire. As in I wasn't sure I was going to be able to pay rent a few weeks later.

But I took the plunge and I haven't looked back since. I made enough money to pay my rent and then some and more importantly Shane's coaching has been inspirational to me in ways I don't think even he knows. I mean the guy works harder than ANYONE I know. PERIOD. And the amount of time he actually spends with you is MORE than worth the money you're paying. The guy goes above and beyond to make sure you're successful and looking at where I am at now I can honestly say I'm not sure I'd be here if it weren't for his help. Because of his help I'm now making a healthy living online and on track to do some pretty big things in the IM space in the very near future. So I know I've already told you this by email and chat multiple times but THANKS SHANE!!
Howdy Shane,

I just had to let others know about your coaching program. As you know when we first discussed your coaching, I was more than hesitant to spend the money due to the fact that I had am a newbie and wasnt sure how it would all work, but am I glad I did.

You truly know your stuff!

We communicated several times back and forth via email and chatting (even when you were sick), discussing what we thought would be the best avenue for a newbie like me to begin to start making some money online, and made sure I had all my questions answered and even walked me through some of the steps.

So I implemented the plan and low and behold 5-6 days later I had already made my first money online. Was it a Million dollars? Heck NO but I now have some knowledge of how to make money online and I can build it from here.

I am so happy I found someone like Shane that truly cares about helping others make sense out of all of this stuff. You owe it to yourself to take Shane up on his coaching before he gets too busy helping others and has to stop taking on clients.

Thanks for all your help Shane!

Jeff
Hey Shane,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I purchased Shane's 1 on 1 coaching program a week or so ago and we haven't even got started yet.

Shane gave me access to his private members area right after I purchased and guess what ? I applied some of his methods and I've already MADE SOME MONEY!!

Thank you so much Shane, I can't wait to actually get started working with you 1 on 1 and roll this thing out !

ABSOLUTELY NO-FLUFF COACHING!

This coaching has NO FLUFF whatsoever, we will get right down to business!

1. After payment, I will email you and we will schedule a day/time to have our 1st chat session and I will also give you the log in details for your LIFETIME ACCESS To My Members Area With ALL of My Best Money Making Materials!

2. We will discuss the different methods that you can do to make money online.

3. Then we'll choose what method you are going to use to make money...

4. I will guide you and show you what you'll need to know in order to make money with that method (We can also discuss multiple methods).

5. You will have unlimited email support to ask questions for as long as you stay signed up (I will always respond within 24-36 hours max but normally much quicker).

6. I will help you "find your way" with internet marketing and what your strong points are. This will help us decide what is the best route for you to take to make money online.

WHAT IS THIS COACHING ABOUT?

Great question! The awesome thing about this coaching offer is that it is completely CUSTOM TAILORED TO YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS. You can choose from a variety of different areas of internet marketing/making money online to learn...

I am a full time internet marketer and have been making money online, from home for over 6 years. I run several successful online businesses and I am well versed in many areas of IM... I do CPA, affiliate marketing, article marketing, offline consulting, web design, backlink building, coaching, product creation, customer support, email marketing, list building, social marketing, forum marketing, mobile marketing, I own and operate several "IM Niche" websites, etc.

Why You Need This Coaching Program:

Sometimes people need to have that extra kick in the butt in order to actually take action and implement the things they already know will make them money. If that's you, then you already know that you need this coaching. If that is not the case for you, this coaching can still help you greatly. How?

First of all, you will be learning tried and tested methods that have worked for me when it comes to making money online.

I will also be there to answer your questions and help you get over certain obstacles.

*LIMITED AVAILABILITY*

You can get personal, 1 on 1 coaching with a
SIX FIGURE earning online marketer.

)

Now at the Link Below:

[URLnf="http://forms.aweber.com/form/59/1852704559.htm"]>> CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW! <<[/URLnf]

Are You Ready To Make Money Online?

TESTIMONIALS FROM WARRIORS:

)

Now at the Link Below:

Last edited:

webdesign

Which main steps I should follow and what benefits if I join your coaching program?

Last edited by a moderator:

webdesign

I've just signed up but nothing happened, It looks like a submit form, I'm newbie on IM :(

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views