Best payment processor for Bitcoins

Joe S.

I am thinking to deal in bitcoin exchange. But confused to select a payment processor.
I mean if paypal supports bitcoins?
Or if there are other specific payment processors for bitcoins dealings some trusted one.
I think that paypal should have an option to receive bitcoins but I see no such option.
Let me know if there exists good and trusted payment processors to receive and send bitcoins.
Regards..

ironcladservers

I've never used it but I've heard of bitpay.com before, there's a free plan or a monthly fee one to avoid transaction fees.

NaturalWriter

I have recently posted two blog posts on Hipcats DegreeOfSuccess blog, click [URLnf="http://ADegreeOfSuccess.com"]HERE[/URLnf] to check them out. There's one on Dogecoin, and one on Bitcoin.

enstinemuki

I am thinking to deal in bitcoin exchange. But confused to select a payment processor.
I mean if paypal supports bitcoins?
Or if there are other specific payment processors for bitcoins dealings some trusted one.
I think that paypal should have an option to receive bitcoins but I see no such option.
Let me know if there exists good and trusted payment processors to receive and send bitcoins.
Regards..
I'd like to know of any trusted one but looks to me like Paypal is not going to accept that as btc is not backed by governments

Mike30

Mike30
Then I think PayPal will no longer be the king of online payment in some time :)
I am also looking for Bitcoin or Litecoin payment processor.

SakamHost

Did you ever check the CoinBase? Its best payment processor for bitcoins.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.