Any Good Software ( Free) To Design Logos?

Joe S.

This may be funny but I know Photoshop is the best software but I am a bit lazy and don't have sufficient knowledge about Photoshop. :DD: But I heard that there are many software from which we can design some awesome logos with a few clicks of the mouse. I searched many but all of them
are either paid or if free contains the company watermarks on the logo image.

Kindly help me If someone know a good free software which can be used to design good logos.

edwardkenway

On these days there are lots of software those can works well, and everybody knows those like ps,illustrator, gimp etc, but these days are not only software based there are many sites have those can works well for designing logo such as:
Freelogomaker
logogenie
logo garden
logaster
freelogoservices etc
these are some online based site where you dont have to have any softwares, where you can make your desired design into a browser, thats are very helpful for make very unique design.

linconcley

Right now lots of online tool can make nice logo, in online storage they have nice templates which can give idea for making logos. Online tools like Canva, graphicsprings, designmantic can works well for logo making.

bijutoha

While you are going to think about an Automatic way (With some clicks) to design your logo without any hassle or experience. I also agree with linconcley, But my target is only Canva https://www.canva.com/templates/logos/ You just need to create your profile, first then follow their steps to achieve the goal. The paths we get here are as much easier than others.

Canva Logo Maker.jpg

TGiF

I think Canva is good.

As for vector and transparent background, tools for creating and converting it, you can try Lunapic.

Sometimes I use Lunapic to convert normal photos/images to transparent. They are 100% free.

vishwa

You can go with DesignEvo. It is a free online logo creator site. It has more than 5k templates and all of them are fully customizable and free to download. I have used them to create few logos.

WP Android

This are the Free software you can use to design logos
Canva
Photo Pos Pro
Inkscape
Krita
Adobe PhotoShop

AdminKings

You could try Affinity Designer's free 10 day trial and if you like it its a one off purchase for the same price as Adobe for one month. :)

Daniel@30

These are free downloadable programs that you can use to create free logos. Two open source programs come in mind here:

The GIMP: GIMP
Inkscape: Home | Inkscape

Dandil

Logomark, but better to use Illustrator, you will have a larger tool set to design and edit almost anything

bijutoha

It’s likely that I briefly want to mention something new in the same thread that I earlier wrote a post about. There are a few key tools for generating new resources.

Logaster, Canva, LogoMakr, Online Logo Maker, Free Logo Design, etc.. One thing that you won't get nearly as much as a nice settlement into a free version such as the final image is somewhat low, and customization choices are limited, but it can still create a high-weight idea or design for no cost to you.

Note: Do you have any idea about Adobe Spark, a free online and mobile design app. You can create graphics, web pages, short videos even a logo. It helps you easily create your own logo.

Adobe Spark.jpg

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.