Any one advertising on Bing

Joe S.

I was wondering is it worth while to advertise on bing network.

Like adwords is a bit costly .

But still they have the best repute in PPC advertising.

So what you say guys. Which network is the best.

robbyV

some time ago we used to run ad campaigns with Bing Ads. But after analyzing our costs, we made a decision to swith them off and focus on Google ads. In fact, Bing, as a search engine mainly designed and used by US, has more higher cpc bids, so to say if in google you may have a bid at 0.01 $ and be competitive with your ad shown on the first page for some countries - in bing you won't reach such a result. You should irrevocably set a higher bid if you want your ad to be shown on the first page of bing search results.

olaryeankarh

It is worth it if you know your onions well! Keep in mind though that Google will pull in more traffic than the Bing network.
However, I have had good results with Bing in recent times so from experience, I shall suggest that you commit to doing really good keyword research and see how much potential is in your niche via Bing. Otherwise, stick to Google (even if it's competitive on there).
Bing ads works! You just have to be in the right position. Not some low searched topics.

DanielBlue

DanielBlue
Right! It works and it works fine. Much easier to get your ads approved than with google and excellent customer support. The only downside: for some KW’s (niches) there is no traffic.

Last edited:
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.