What's the best free control panel

hoangvu

I've ever used webmin, klozo, zpanel but not ever tried webuzo and isconfig. Which is advantages of Webuzo and isconfig over others?

view

[URLnf=http://www.ispconfig.org/page/en/ispconfig/online-demo.html]Here[/URLnf] from my side ISPconfig is good because he support IPv6 , Also multi PHP versions on same server and many other things....For example on cPanel if you want to have multi php versions you will need addon cloudlinux or give which is premium addons.

[URLnf=http://demo.webuzo.com/enduser/]Demo[/URLnf] webuzo is extreme simple and one user control panel.webuzo is part of softaculous autoinstaller with 300+ autoinstall scripts.After installation of control panel almost all you can do over control panel and no need big knowelodge in shell console.

TejasWebHosting

I recommend WebSitePanel when it comes to free ones. It is based on Windows / .NET Framework ... but has all the features you need to build a nice network, at no cost to the host.

Hassan

Some major features are below

Manage multiple servers from one control panel
Web server management (Apache2 and nginx)
Mail server management (with virtual mail users)
DNS server management (BIND and MyDNS)
Virtualization (OpenVZ)
Administrator, reseller and client login
Configuration mirroring and clusters
Open Source software (BSD license)

ElixantTechnology

I haven't really used any "free" control panels in quite sime time, these days it's all cPanel/WHM as that is what is the standard for the hosting industry is. When running a server without cPanel I typically don't use any control panel as I can do everything manually just as easily, however, when recommending to those whom ask, I would go with Webmin as it has been around for such a long time and was one of the first control panels that I did use when first getting involved with System Administration.

postcd

i used webmin

webmin is most stable and is also lightweight and most versatile i think

Last edited by a moderator:

HM-Mike

I use VestaCP for my own personal projects, works pretty well.

wpf

vestacp superfast, i use on vps ram 512MB have visitor 1000-1400/day, ram used only 380MB max.

Hostens

For personal hosting I would always choose VestaCP because it is simple, stable and has all features I need for small personal websites. If hosting commercial I would choose Webmin.

Gh0st4unt3r

I have used and find that the best 2 i have used is the same as above VestaCP and Webmin, for free you do get a wide variety of features and settings.

davebusiness86s

The only free one I have used was VestaCP. Couldn't ask for more. The UI was great, support was great and high secured too.
Now I'm stick with CPanel lol

Talaa

There are many free control panels on the market, such as ISPConfig, Webmin, Virtualmin, and more, they have own unique features, but I never try them. I used cPanel for a while, and switched to VPSrobots now.

Daniel@30

The best web Free web hosting provider who provides you Control panel. These type of companies are decidedly less in the Hosting industries. But Here are some company are free who offer you Control panel in free hosting, and also they give you some extra features or benefits which are not provided by all free hosting companies.

Google host is the one of Several famous or best company in this web hosting enterprises who produce free web hosting with Control panel. They provide Some extra points which are not offered by other famous companies in Web hosting entrepreneurs. Check this compression.

Free Web Hosting Details.jpg

Source: quoracdn

HTH!:)

JRyan

I'll give my vote for VPSrobots. I use it to manage a VPS where my blog site is hosted, and it can meet pretty much all my needs to manage the site, for example, installing and renewing a free ssl.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies