The Biggest Advertising Mistake Internet Marketers' Make

Mattress Money

The Biggest Advertising Mistake Internet Marketers' Make Is that they don't provide help
to others...I think most marketers think it's hard and intimidating to provide value to get
others to join your business or buy your products and services

Here is what I would do...

I would offer a Free Report that provides value...

"How To Make $100 Per Day Online With FREE Adverting" " How To Advertise On FaceBook To Drive Massive Traffic"
you get the idea...And if I am super lazy I would head over to Fiverr.com pay 5 bucks to get a good article written...

Then I would post that puppy to a blog like blogger.com or even better a Wordpress blog

Now whatever advertising method I am using I would drive traffic to my article for more information...
This establish me as somewhat of an authority making prospects feel compel to join my business
as oppose to my competitors...

Try this you will see a better conversion rate of prospects who buy your products and services

hoangvu

I've read your thread "The Biggest Advertising Mistake Internet Marketers' Make " but honestly I didn't see you showed mistakes that internet marketers made, seem you are mentioning to "How To Make $100 Per Day", "How To Advertise On FaceBook" or same things :D

Here's main thing "The Biggest Advertising Mistake Internet Marketers' Make Is that they don't provide help to others". can you elaborate this?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.