what are the most reliable traffic source

mark

I am fed up of Google guys. And now I am looking for some traffic sources other than Google, yahoo and Bing. already started with YouTube and successful so far. but I want to know some more options using which I can increase traffic especially referral traffic.

P.S. I am not looking for traffic from PPC

Sean BizProfits

well, it depends what's your product that you promote. Look for a relevant website and try to contact it's owners. If it's a good website, so it's a good traffic for you and your product.
Also you can try networks. CPA, CPM,PPC networks etc.

trueaffiliates

Social media and the Blogging is the main source of traffic. This group the relative customers to you. This makes a good relationship between you and your product based customers. They may convert your customer in any time.

AHarris555

Have you tried buying traffic? These traffic are usually comes from redirected sites or pop ups. Depending on your page, you can have good conversions and leads on it.

Alawi

I am fed up of Google guys. And now I am looking for some traffic sources other than Google, yahoo and Bing. already started with YouTube and successful so far. but I want to know some more options using which I can increase traffic especially referral traffic.
When it comes to traffic and aside from search engines we can use different platforms that are available in the net that are appropriate in your website like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc.

Have you tried buying traffic? These traffic are usually comes from redirected sites or pop ups. Depending on your page, you can have good conversions and leads on it.
Paid traffic are only bot hits and will do nothing for your site and the worst reputation will be ruined in the website.

JagE129

Buying traffic is pretty awesome but you have to have a strong starting budget and also be smart too.

iamsubhra88

In my openion buying solo ads is the most reliable traffic source..

Because -

1. Buying solo ads is the fastest traffic source in the world (in the online marketing space)

2. You can track the click (original or bot)

3. Also the traffic quality is very good

4. Convert very well (If your landing page and email followup massage is very strong)

Hope this can help you...

Ciprian Bitter

If you have the money, you can either go for paid traffic or invest in great content writers (freelancers) or great graphic designers (for pinterest).
If you don't have the money, your only option is to learn by doing and try to create great content yourself.
If you think that you're not original enough or something don't worry - all the "Geniuses" who created great art had several hundreds tries at it before hitting the jackpot. So it's just a matter of determination and hardwork.

ByOffers

Mark,
apart from context there are a lot of other traffic sources like: display, email, social media organic, social media ads, pop ads etc

jakeis

You may try with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.

Daniel@30

You can use paid marketing that means PPC-pay per click. on your product. otherwise, use digital channels its a trending just like facebook, Instagram, Linked In.

vishwa

If you solely don't want traffic from search engines then you can go with referral traffic like social media sites, Web 2.0 sites, guest posting etc. You can also opt for paid advertising.

juliaann

There are the various ways to get traffic as SEO stand and help to drive traffic while following SEO techniques, Apart PPC there is SEO & SMO to get enough traffic.

Traffic

You can help rank your own site higher in search engines with total rubbish traffic then with the better ranking you now have search engine traffic. How many domains have you got doing nothing? Use those for backlinking? EDU and and gov sites help rank well with backlinks.

ezmob

you can easily scale your website's traffic with media buying, basically buying traffic from premium sources on the lowest bid possible, there are so many RTB networks that are connected to 100's of thousands of publishers, i'm sure if you talk to any DSP they will be able to give you a domain list, just whitelist those domains and run where you know you're relevant.

robertmeyer

Why don't you start to try social media platforms? I think that may work very well these days for others. Have you ever tried with Google 0 position? I mean featured snippets? It may help a bit.

Tonysanders

All source of traffic such facebook, twitter, instagram and Youtube are Goldmine. if you add true value to fans and followers they start following you and visit your blog and offers. be active, add vaue, show them, solutions and ways to grow their online businesses. When you Get a traffic source , learn its secrets, master it and when it brings you leads and traffic move to an other platform and do the exact same way

Good luck.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.