2 ebooks to sell on amazon I am confused

Michele D.

I have made two awesome ebooks with a top quality.

One is on SEO and other on Earning Money.

I want to know which ebook should get more conversions on

amazon

Or what if I sell them on Ebay. I just need maximum ebooks to be sold out

Let me know who one is doing here.

Content by Rhonda

There is no way we can tell you what your books will earn. For one, we don't know for sure the quality of your work, and we don't know for certain what competition you are facing on Amazon. Just list them with Amazon and do some marketing and see what happens. if you don't get the results you desire consider taking them down and selling them through another venue.

There are tons of books on SEO out there and if you wrote a book on SEO I would think you understand that books that sell OUT are marketed, not just put on Amazon and hope it sticks.

SarahR

amazon

Hi I suggest that you try marketing your ebooks first before putting them up on amazon or ebay. Maybe you can create a social page for them and make some teasers, grow your fans and so on.. In this case, there will be more of them to know of the launching of the ebooks when you are ready and marketing are all set up such as sales pages, blogs..... :)

christophergrayson

Making money books don't usually do very well on amazon through organic amazon traffic. Marketing it and building up a following before you post it on amazon will probably help you.

dbolton

A few suggestions...

amazon

Well, I guess ALL of us authors need maximum books to be sold, don't we? I have many books on Amazon, but only one is bringing me significant money every month (not an IM book). Amazon DOES help you make your book visible, but apparently ONLY if it has already reached a certain number of sales. So do follow the advice others have given here: promote it yourself as much as you can in other places, try to bring in as many sales as you can, so that it reaches the next level. before promoting it, you might want to put a price of 99 cents on it in Amazon, to make it easy for friends, and whoever else, to buy it. This should increase sales, and then, once it gets about 1 or 2 sales a day on Amazon, you can raise the price. Good luck!

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.