Need the cheapest hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele D.

I am looking for a cheap hosting for almost

10+ domains. I have a group of 5 members working on websites.

Started some new ones so thought to get some cheap hosting

as $12 per years negatives my budget :DD:

So let me know where I can find one.

I am not going for free hosting as they may not be much reliable.

$12 per year most likely won't be anymore reliable than a free hosting provider. Hosting providers have costs, support staff, servers, licensing costs etc After you minus the transaction fees a hosting provider won't be able to profit on such a small price package.

@John HostiServer - A cheap VPS at $12 per year? You would be very lucky to get a reliable shared hosting package at that price let alone a VPS.

HostNurse

I don't think you will find a reliable web hosting service with good customer support, uptime, etc, considering your current budget.

You need to increase your budget if you want to host your websites with a reliable provider.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack London

Jack London

Jack London
Right, no one will sell with $12 a year for a good web hosting except it's giveaway and you will get more troubles with cheap web hostings. I got the same problem even I bought $8 a month on hostgator or bluehost but must change to a new host because it's really not as my expectation.

Last edited by a moderator:

John HostiServer

@John HostiServer - A cheap VPS at $12 per year? You would be very lucky to get a reliable shared hosting package at that price let alone a VPS.
@Alex - Arvixe Yes, you are right, I read 12$/month :p

hipcat

If you're only willing to spend a buck a month, then there's no reason to get paid hosting at all, as no one charging $1/mth ($12 per year) is going to be in business very long.

Just use free hosting for now until you're ready to get serious online and then pay to get real, reliable hosting.

JustinLane

Good web hosting is must for every website and all cheap web hosting providers are not bad. Some of the cheapest web hosting providers:
Hub,
Bluehost,
ipage,
Highspeedhosting,
GreenGeeks,
Hostoople.

zenny

I also want to know a web hosting site which provide better web hosting services and support without any problem. Also want some period of time for free web hosting..If any suggestion please let me know..Thank you all

Alex - A2Hosting
I can't speak for other hosts support but at Arvixe, we offer 24 / 7 support over multiple channels which is also backed by a 24 / 7 quality assurance department which you can reach out to at any time.

As for a short period of free hosting, most hosts offer a money back guarantee. We offer a 60 day money back guarantee so you can try us out completely risk free. Alternativly, we offer free 30 day demos for numerous software such as MyBB ([URLnf=http://www.arvixe.com/mybb_demo]http://www.arvixe.com/mybb_demo[/URLnf]) so if you let me know what software you're looking into running, I can see if we support a 30 day demo for that.

Lawyered

Namecheap is currently (or at least was yesterday evening, sorry if not anymore) running a Birthday promotion for an unspecified length of time. Enter the code "Birthday" (remove the " ) during checkout and you'll get their basic shared hosting for 7$/year (first year only).

It is a good deal, Namecheap is a trustworthy brand, I do all my fresh domain purchases with Namecheap.

Mourrought

7$ per year is a really good deal. Hostgator also used to have a have promo of .1 cent for the first month of hosting with them, I'm not sure if that is still available though. I think this offer from namecheap is a steal if you ask me.

vaneetagoswami

If you looking for a cheap hosting than I suggest you to keep your step away from it. There are tons of hosting provider who provides you cheap hosting but not a better services. So I request you to go with standard hosting provider. Sometimes a good hosting provider like godaddy, blue host, have provide awesome discount.

raj kumar

I am looking for a cheap hosting for almost

10+ domains. I have a group of 5 members working on websites.

Started some new ones so thought to get some cheap hosting

as $12 per years negatives my budget :DD:

So let me know where I can find one.

I am not going for free hosting as they may not be much reliable.
you can get free hosting too with blogspot hosting, just set your domain. :cheers:

Alex - A2Hosting
But with Blogspot you're limited to launching a blog, that's it. For flexibility (and ability to migrate easily to another host) you won't really want to host with Blogspot but with a hosting provider that provides you with access to a control panel of some kind, for example, cPanel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.