How to make backlinks for SEO?

technogupshup1

Hello Everyone,

I want to make backlinks in social bookmarking websites and blog commenting websites but most of the websites are not working or spammy. How can I find high PR do follow websites. Please suggest me the best.

Thanks in advance.

ketul

You are wrong. If you find in proper way with related keyword, you can get result surely. I agree that many blog commenting sites have no PR, but many social bookmarking sites have PR that helps to you.

American Trends

Hello Everyone,

I want to make backlinks in social bookmarking websites and blog commenting websites but most of the websites are not working or spammy. How can I find high PR do follow websites. Please suggest me the best.

Thanks in advance.
Do one thing before posting your comment search in Google "site: url of that blog" if the blog is indexed then you can put the comment and it will be searchable as well.

technogupshup1

technogupshup1
Your reply is very informative but i think it's very lengthy process to search every url on google. Isn't it? if you know any other tips then please let me know. I already create so many link with comment and social-bookmarking and lots of more..But didn't got more traffic as i expect.

bijutoha

bijutoha
Actually it depends on your quality not quantity in this new Google era. I have to suggest you..don't keep always do-follow because it seems like a spam that could reduce your page rank fairly. Oh another think is your question is the powerful way to get many high page rank inbound links.

Best of luck dear.

American Trends

So, why don't you try SEO quake plugin, this is available for all old browsers but I think it will not work with browser equivalent to Mozilla 30. And also use SEO moz plugin to check the PA and DA of a domain this may help you in getting good links, also indexing links is very important, big companies do link index audit to see how effective links they have created.

DavidYFoster

Hi pal, well I think it is not so easy to raise traffic to your site due to Google Panda. So you have to create quality back links and I agree with bijutoha that don't keep always do-follow back links, don't depend upon blog commenting if you search in a right way you will find that you can raise traffic by article submission, forum posting, Social bookmarking, citation, and search engine submission.

bobnelson

It is out of question that quality backlinks are crucial to SEO success. More, the question is how to get them. While with on-page content optimization it seems easier because everything is up to you to do and decide, with backlinks it looks like you have to rely on others to work for your success.

marclewis

Go for high pr dofollow forums and join them. Such forums can be easily found on Google by looking for keyword dofollow.

Bestseoservice

In SEO contain Two types ON page and off page .

off page SEO fully process of creating Backlinks from other websites. In that having more types like article submission, blog creation, forum posting , Guest blogging .

marry

If you want to build backlink for your site then i suggest you to use Google Chrome browser with Mozbar extension. Whenever you start a query in google like niche 'comment" then you will be able to get site links with DA and PA. This way you will have an idea about site authority. You should place comments on good DA blogs. I follow the same procedure.

WillGraham

there is no high PR forum. if you want strong backlinks to your site, contribute valuable post in forums and they will let you put your links

amankhare385

Hi,
It actually happens. There are the times when many of the sites are not even available,I want to suggest that You can look for as many websites so that finally you will have a significant number no. of blogs websites registered.
And as far as SMM is concerned, there will be a point of time when you will be hitting on every social network because it just needs the attraction of people via fascinated images, videos and GIFs.

Antonio94

Recently I see many people are using guest posting/blogging strategy. It seems to be effective but also takes quite sometime to set up backlinks though. That said, it's just an additional option, my friends recommend to use other off-page methods for best results.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.