Pinterest for a marketing purpose?

prolimehost

yes it is a good idea , if you know the strategies before you dive into Pinterest marketing.steps to be followed :
1. Define your ideal client.
2. Know what your client wants.
3. Figure out where Pinterest fits into your overall marketing strategy.
4. Let your personality shine.
5. Offer valuable information.

Harvey

Of course it's a good idea, but it depends on your product/business. But if your product is good for photos, pinterest is ideal, because it's the first thing a customer-to-be sees. You can make your product photo look like $million and it's obvious now, that visuals make greater impact on people than any other medium.

Alawi

Pinterest is more on photos and I would suggest to post some interesting images from your product and services and briefly discuss some detailed information about the post and this must be engaging and unique to your audience.

EmilyEvans

Pinterest is really good for SMM, if you website have a lot of high quality unique images it is very good in promotion, for getting direct traffic.
It become a social platform for promotion as Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn, only for images. I also work with Behance, Deviant.

melisata

Looking for a Pinterest user who actually uses Pinterest on daily basis and share their stuff. I am planning to use a Pinterest for a marketing purpose so is it a good idea? Need your reviews about this.
Pinterest is only good if you uses a lot of photos and images.
The majority of people at Pinterest are woman so if your selling/promoting woman product, it may be worth considering.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.