Which one is better content writing or video marketing

mark

Hey folks I wanted to know that content writing is better for online marketing or do I need to add a video to turn maximum traffic.
Tell me which one is better?

Thanks in advance:)

gotkloud

Video marketing is a great way to really get more eyeballs on your content but at the same you have to have good and genuine content and not switch and bait content. The video should also be related to the actual written content directly and you should still have a good deal of text in the content.

EmilyEvans

Mark, mostly it depends of your site thematic.
If you will make really cool relevant video it will give you desirable traffic(mostly interesting for young people, teenagers).
If you have older audience and clients I think more effective would be content writing.

buzybee-kevin

Bots cannot see videos when you website is crawled so you will not get credit for a nice video. So quality content is a requirement no matter the videos you have on your site. But of course when you get a visitor videos will help keep them there.

Reactions: aemathenge and mark

mark

mark
But on the aspect of traffic then how it is?
Means that I want to hire Video makers to make a promoting video and post it on youtube or other video networks..etc. It's more benefits for increase traffic with video like that?
I'm focusing on video marketing than content writing these days

Ted

I totally agree with BobbyHughes!

Yes you have to have great content. But video should be a part of that great content! Also when done properly a video can generate a lot of quality traffic to your site. I would never choose one over the other. Use both! With that being said if you are just starting out and have no idea how to do video then by all means start with content and work up to video. For everybody else though use both.

professorrosado

More Varied Content Is Best!

Mix it up! Using more media and content types will make your blog more interesting and give visitors much more reason to keep checking back to your site. I am sure the search engines will love your site as people will also have more reasons to want to share it with their friends.

I think that being more focused in your niche but more varied in the content you provide is the best way to think about your blogging strategy.

Remember, there are:
Videos
Your Own Text
Graphic Resources (info-graphics)
Audio (podcasts)
References
PDFs
Slideshows
Downloadables
On-Site Tools
Post Interaction (commenting / FB Comments)
Chatroom (topic or site based)
On-site forum or site-based forum (most platforms incorporate forums)
And so much more!

The more targeted your focus, the more targeted traffic will visit, re-visit and sign up for more of what they like about your blog.

Content by Rhonda

Let's face it. People love visual things like videos, however great content to go along with it is even better. Even better that that is a video where people can watch over your shoulder as you teach them how to do something. Screen capture video software like screen-cast-omatic is free and easy to use. I make all my videos with it.

You can also make slide shows for Slideshare and places as well. Good luck!

tifymili

you can try to make a video and make the same content writting! after 2 hours your video can rank top 3 of Google and your writting content, you can not find it! you should choose video to maketing

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.