Question About Paypal

ron13315

Hello I am new about paypal. My question is, Do I need to input my real name in paypal account same to the name of my master card that Im going to use to verify and transfer money from paypal?

in short do I need to have accurate information in my paypal account and mastercard to match them?

actually I dont have a mastercard right now, Im planning to use my sister "smart money mastercard" thats why im asking this question.

I heard that my name in paypal and the name of a mastercard where Im going to transfer money should be match to lower the paypal deduction. is it true?

also please let me know if I can use my 1 mastercard to verify two paypal account?

walker.king89

According to me you can not use duplicate name and address for PayPal accounts. your name must be matched with the bank account name. if you wants to create PayPal account then you may need to use your sister name and their information.

vishwa

You have to use 100% accurate details for your PayPal account, Otherwise you can make your PayPal account at risk.

Epic

Your credit card account name and your PayPal name should match, otherwise you might run into issues with PayPal.

ElixantTechnology

Your account needs to be registered under your legal name, the one that is on your birth certificate. Failure to do so, is considered fraudulent and if audited can result in legal actions taking place.

EpicGlobalWeb

Does the business account have to be the same as your LLC? I am having problems with this right now.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.