E mail marketing to turn huge traffic

lisa

Hello friends,
Can someone please give some advice on Email marketing, what is this and how does it work. Is this is effective for business or traffic for the site?

Please help.

EmilyEvans

E-mail marketing is powerful thing if you can use wisely. Otherwise, if you failed your mail will be counted as spammy one and will be blocked from many users.
So you can try, only remember you should be extremely careful.

Malvika

hello lisa!
Email marketing is directly marketing a commercial message to a group of people using email. It is very effective method to promote your business and yes it will help to gain traffic on your website.

adlersmith

E-mail marketing can be very effective way if your design is god for e-mail newsletter. It is important to target market popularity and include relevant e-mail newsletter content.

Allchat

E-mail marketing can be used for just about anything from providing subscribers with timely service updates to just letting them know what's going on with your business or even setting up an e-course with automatic newsletters.

But you have to make sure never to over do it or else you could be considered a spammer. You have to beware of what words NOT to use in newsletter headlines and certain other things such as "Do I want to set this up for true convenience of the user or just for me"

If you want to set it up just to blast emails to people then it's not a good idea, but as far as the business end of it goes, e-mail marketing is a great asset.

brianlee1982

Email marketing: sending newslettes to ur subscribers. to promote your new products.

iSixty

As others have mentioned, email marketing can be very effective, or it can be a complete waste of time. If your emails are spammy, they will not be read, or worse, they will get you in trouble.

At least for anyone doing business in the United States, there's a law called The CAN-SPAM Act (I refer to it as the CAN'T SPAM ACT) which closely regulates unsolicited commercial emails. There can be penalties of up to $16,000 per violation for failure to comply with Can-Spam.

So, if you're considering using email marketing, you should familiarize yourself with CAN-SPAM'S requirements.

jeffhowell

Check out Autoresponder Madness by Andre Chaperon - a very nice guide to email marketing and some interesting aspects of it...

Crystal Violet

Hello friends,
Can someone please give some advice on Email marketing, what is this and how does it work. Is this is effective for business or traffic for the site?

Please help.
Email marketing as mentioned before is a medium for sending messages or newsletters to promote products to an email list. You build the list using any number of methods (that's a whole different beast) and you send emails to your list on a regular basis (daily, weekly, etc).

There are 2 types of email marketing: Money Marketing vs Relationship marketing.

In Money Marketing, your primary objective is to promote products to your list (most people start out promoting affiliate products). There are usually a number of promotional emails sent for the same product over a period of time that may give reviews on the products or describe some important aspects of the product. I think this takes some skill to keep from being considered a spammer.

Relationship marketing is different in that your primary goal is to build a relationship with your list so that they Know, Like, and Trust you enough to see you as an authority and someone whose opinion and recommendations are appreciated. In this case the initial emails focus on building the relationship there may be some product promotion but it is not the "primary" reason for the email (or at least doesn't appear to be for the reader). You don't promote products every day and the days that you don't promote you give good content (such as a blog) or you let the subscriber into an aspect of your world (think watered down reality TV). All of it of course is created to warm up your list as you build up to your product you will promote at a later date.

Last edited:

austin

I don't believe so, all of these emails are in my spam! I won't pay any attention to an email that is promoting something for me. You'd better leave it!

DarnelWhite

Email marketing is great. If you a good email service like Aweber you can create automated emails that allow you to do everything in advance.

Great for building a relationship with your market as well.

mwilliamsdell

Email Marketing is a great channel to market your product or service. It is the best channel as your target audience have the luxury of opening their mails wen they want and visit your site. But for this you need to have a verified Email database for your email marketing campaign. There are services that can help you with acquiring your targeted email database.

Email Marketing has three important components for it to be successful.
1. Quality Email Database: Reaching out to the right person is key to a successful email campaign.
2. Informational Content: The content is key as it is the driving factor as to if your email is opened and read or not.
3. Delivery Time: The time of the email send could make or break your email campaign.

If all these are in factor, then you can see great returns in terms of traffic and business.

MattHogan

Now a days Email Marketing is booming like anything as we can see many companies are getting huge leads through email marketing. The only thing in email marketing is how attractive you have send the mail to the customers.
Through email marketing you can target bulk customers.
And in Email marketing you can analyse the results by seeing the analytics, how many have opened your mail and not opened mails.

krashtalk

I find email marketing to be a really touchy subject for most people. More often than not, the content in the email seems so "clickbait-y" that your mind registers it as spam. It really doesn't have to be that way, since it is quite an effective way to send consumers down your sales funnel.

The key to successful email marketing lies in Permission Marketing. Now I can't stress this enough. Consumers are fed-up of having emails sent to them that they didn't sign-up for. If you can find a way to have consumers give you permission to market to them - its unlikely that you efforts will go to waste.

Think about lead magnets- offer something of value that would prompt consumers to willingly enter their information. Suddenly, your email marketing efforts are highly anticipated by your audience.

hope this helped! :)

FreebieBoy34

Hello friends,

Please help.
Email marketing can work to your advantage as long as it has the right elements to promote your business to your market. And you also need to target the right people who are likely to be interested with your business otherwise your efforts will be put to waste... I have used this method and it worked for me. But my success was also backed up with a lot of research. So my advice to you is to look for articles about email marketing online and determine whether or not this method will prove to be a feasible strategy in advertising your business...:)

lisa

And you also need to target the right people who are likely to be interested with your business
What ways have you used to target the right people?
I didn't really do it for my site though.

But my success was also backed up with a lot of research. So my advice to you is to look for articles about email marketing online and determine whether or not this method will prove to be a feasible strategy in advertising your business...:)
Honestly i researched more and found out more articles talking email marketing techniques but I don't know which is the exactest to follow because some are theory.

davebusiness86s

The key is to have a quality list of potential customers. I'd say email marketing is even more effective than paid traffic or SEO. That is, like I said, if you have a quality list. But try to avoid being marked as spam

blog4everyone

Email marketing is the most simple way to reach the audience but make that you would not marked as spam.You can use mailchimp the best and free email marketing platform from where you can generate lost of subscribers.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.