Purchase of facebook likes.

mark

Hello guys,
Being social network is effective these days I want to buy Facebook likes for my newly launched product .what are the probable chances of it working out .
suggestions are welcome.:)

mark

Use online tools for increasing likes this means you are talking about that buzzy, freaking, fake likes that you get through some site who are exchange the likes...
I agree with this ideas
Yeah, Do u want those sites for increasing Facebook likes??
Not sure, using sites to increase facebook likes are fake likes, I am not sure about these Like, is it worth to buy?

MrJaswal

All likes you buys are fake i think if u want to increase your product like then use Facebook like exchange groups u likes other members page they like your and they are all genuine users. You must need to try this.

wplanders

Go on fiverr and buy a Status Post from big FB group owners,that way you may get good likes depending on your fb page content.

Fake likes are purely for exaggerating your stats

Amrinasen

You have to go through addmefast site. You can easily increase the Facebook likes

elcidofaguy

FB likes do nothing wrt SEO... and with them being fake you'll not get any traffic from them either... Personally I would aim to get genuine likes and shares through using ads - with providing informative info or something fun such as buzz feed style quizzes... and/or integrating your website with social features such as downloading a free report or viewing hidden/additional info which is revealed upon a like or share etc...

Going down the fake route might give you a boost to your likes - but in the cold light of day, I'm sure many people will be able to see past that as your fan/business page will show little in the way people interact given the lack of engaging content.... In the long run its far better for your business to build a genuine site with real likes as that way you'll be interacting with real people... and building a business for the long haul...

NickTheMusketeer

Be carefully when you buy Facebook likes. They come from fake botted accounts that not only will ever bring you any leads but also increase the chance of having your Facebook page banned.

I'd recommend everyone to invest in website clicks if they plan to use Facebook for Solo Ads.

nesito29

Hello guys,
Being social network is effective these days I want to buy Facebook likes for my newly launched product .what are the probable chances of it working out .
suggestions are welcome.:)
Don't do that! it's the worst thing you could possibly do, most people that sell "likes"are either bots or fake profiles, which means you will waste money and will be prejudicial for your page since you will get no engagement from it and Facebook will penalize you, and when you get real likes your content won't show up on their feeds.

Webmaster.Xochitl

I constantly advise you to remove your idea of purchasing Facebook Likes because it's not a great idea. But I consult you to use some tools and Facebook Ads to get tons of Facebook Likes.

TuanThom

great!
I constantly advise you to remove your idea of purchasing Facebook Likes because it's not a great idea. But I consult you to use some tools and Facebook Ads to get tons of Facebook Likes.

Rana

Hello guys,
suggestions are welcome.
hello mark, i would say something like what other friends already told but i suggest all of you that dont go for those like exchange site. because there has several cons like:- 1. people may like your fb page, but sometime intellectual people just click on like button and unfollow your page. then whats your profit if they dont follow your page how they know about your business, your daily update. 2. sometime fb can detect you to do this trick then you will never ever do this kind of tricks in your life. 3. one most important thing you must remember that in this exchange site people just want like they are not interested in what is in those page where they giving like.
so this not the appropriate way to get stuck with people.
you can use forums, fb, twitter (all social media site) to get friends. when you have a group of good friends they are not just by passing by liking your page they will spend lots of time in your page, they will discus about your products and the biggest thing is that if your business(product) is good, acceptable then those people(your friends) will do viral.
i think it should be helpful to you. All the best my friend.

cwvps1

Don't buy Facebook likes. You'll end up with a bunch of passive likes - people that most probably will never be active on your page, and interacting, liking, sharing and talking about your page is what counts. Better option is to go with Facebook paid ads.

HostAG

It does not worth it, likes are not niched even if they let you choose and configurate your campaign.

georgeuser

You can set up a Likee ad campaign on FB and get Likes from FB users for 1 to 2 cents each if properly optimized (target low cost countries like India). I think the one benefit of FB likes not mentioned yet is social proof, especially for ecommerce sites where image/trust is critical for converting a visitor to a buyer.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.